NEW MYA! new mya! *dj clue voice* PICS

Can't wait to see her on Dancing with the Stars.

She can dance her #+# off. Like whoa!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

She went to my high school. She's been getting smutted out since 9th or 10th grade. I'll pass...

Smutted Tho Folks?!?!?!?! (o_O)?!?!!?
smh.gif
gotta be like some foamposites in DC though....rocked all da time, u wipe her off and boom she brand new again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

What if they had separated and were no longer living together?? Granted, yes theyre still married, but the marriage could have already been non-existent besides being on a piece of paper.
1:00-2:05
Mashonda & Swizz were still together.
Only females care about this situation. I SWEAR TO GOD.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

She went to my high school. She's been getting smutted out since 9th or 10th grade. I'll pass...

smh.gif
gotta be like some foamposites in DC though....rocked all da time, u wipe her off and boom she brand new again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah son. She been around so much she is like a pair of heavily creased Foamposites.....Now think of how many wearings it would take to creaseFoamposites.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah son. She been around so much she is like a pair of heavily creased Foamposites.....Now think of how many wearings it would take to crease Foamposites.

Evidence?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nah son. She been around so much she is like a pair of heavily creased Foamposites.....Now think of how many wearings it would take to crease Foamposites.

Evidence?
To be honest I don't have pics, eye witness statements or a sign confession form Mya. But when dudes been screaming she is a roller from thetime her face first popped up on TV and rappers talked about smashing, it is a little hard to give Mya the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom