New N.E.R.D, though.

The vid Illy posted sounds like some new age EWF.  I can get definitely down with that.
pimp.gif

Nothing and Love King will be ALL I listen to this summer if they actually drop on time...

I think they're strategic with their release dates. Didnt they drop Seeing Sounds with the Carter III last time? It's almost as if they're making a statement.. NERD has a following that will cop regardless, so their sales are almost set. I dont even think they really even care about sales too much. It's a self "gratification" thing with them. Pharrell and Chad dont need NERD to survive or even stay relevant.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I think they're strategic with their release dates. Didnt they drop Seeing Sounds with the Carter III last time? It's almost as if they're making a statement.. NERD has a following that will cop regardless, so their sales are almost set. I dont even think they really even care about sales too much. It's a self "gratification" thing with them. Pharrell and Chad dont need NERD to survive or even stay relevant.

It's the following and it's the tour money. They don't care about promo (although they're about to release a bunch of viral videos very shortly). All I care is that they put out a collection of good music on this disc. Don't care for seeing a Nothing BestBuy commercial on the TV.

I'm not too crazy about this single....=-/ Maybe it'll grow on me.

Still copping the album though.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Nothing in stores June 15th.

it aint droppin June 15th.
http://rapradar.com/2010/04/29/n-e-r-d-s-nothing-pushed-back/
Nothing in stores June 15th.

laugh.gif
yes I'm aware of that. what I meant was that its probably gonna get pushed back.

yep, I was right http://rapradar.com/2010/...d-s-nothing-pushed-back/

I Saw Em In Concert Bout A Week Back Up Townson

Anybody Know The Name Of The Song They Been Opening They Sets? Wit I Can Post A Clip If Need Be

N.E.R.D on Jaun Epstein.

yoooo whats the name of that Clipse track they started playin @ 17:45????? I heard that song years ago but never was able to find it
smh.gif

I Found It Its Called "Party People" Live This Joint Is A PROBLEM
pimp.gif

Need A Studio MP3 Tho ASAP

Back
Top Bottom