NEW NIKE BARCELONA AD

Check the Sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IDK if that is a real commercial because messi is sponsored by addidas, Henry is with Reebok. Nice commercial none the less

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Check the Sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IDK if that is a real commercial because messi is sponsored by addidas, Henry is with Reebok. Nice commercial none the less

check the S/N its real
laugh.gif

but its a barcelona ad not a individual one to bad rafa and borjan werent in it. much resoect to messi eto and henry even though theyre with the respectedbrands. hope we keep eto

I guess you're right. Off topic but I'm so excited to see the Burnabaeu (sp?) when barcelona destroys the Galácticos.
i'm a madrid fan who respects barca as a club, but ppl like u make barca fans seem worse than laker fans.

back on topic though, the commercial was pretty ill

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Originally Posted by bklynboy820

were ronoldino at?

indifferent.gif
for reals
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
fraud of a team...youth academy my butt....etoo alves henry messi were baught...hypocrites.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can understand you saying eto'o, alves and henry were bought but to put messi on that list is dumb. He played in Argentina with Newell Boys but went tothe Barca youth team when he was very young. He was never bought. The rest of their starting lineup cept for Yaya came up from the youth ranks.

were ronoldino at?

indifferent.gif
for reals
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
fraud of a team...youth academy my butt....etoo alves henry messi were baught...hypocrites.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can understand you saying eto'o, alves and henry were bought but to put messi on that list is dumb. He played in Argentina with Newell Boys but went to the Barca youth team when he was very young. He was never bought. The rest of their starting lineup cept for Yaya came up from the youth ranks.
well done otis dont play well done
pimp.gif

were ronoldino at?

indifferent.gif
for reals
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can understand you saying eto'o, alves and henry were bought but to put messi on that list is dumb. He played in Argentina with Newell Boys but went to the Barca youth team when he was very young. He was never bought. The rest of their starting lineup cept for Yaya came up from the youth ranks.
well done otis dont play well done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif