+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

So you have to find a "friend" in Japan!? Thats damn-near impossible
laugh.gif

Read my sentense lil more carefully.
I'm the one in Japan & I do have a membership of this babekub****,
which means I do have this gore-tex dunk already for myself, so I don't have to bid on your sample auction.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by size10onmyfeet

Seems like everyone jumped on ship as soon as medicom was attached to this shoe. Was still hot just as a gore-tex release. I want this shoe but price is steep.
people didn;t jump on, people jumped off..... this shoe was very anticipated until word was that it was going to be one of those hard to get limited $300+ releases, then people tuned out.... which is fine because it's really not that big a deal anymore....
QFTMFT!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i was hella excited for these......prolly would have copped 2-3 pairs
BUT
ever since the word "medicom" came about with these....
i went from this....

to this.....

i'll let these pass by me gladly.....they can be part of that elite Dunk SB list of mine: "the best of the never will have's"

my thoughts exactly. this is the first nike sb i liked in a while. and now its going to be impossible to get. not worth 300+ if im droppin that much im gettingsome silver/pink box heat.

+#$* You Nike. Yeah I said it. I know it is going to get censored, but it shouldn't be. Because that is exactly the sentiment that Nike should be hearing.First SB dunk they put out that hasn't been a stupid gimmick, and has looked great, and they do a Medicom release. They won't make nearly the moneythey would have if they at least made these a quickstrike release, or a premium release. So +#$* You Nike, because no one is looking forward to the next lineof trash you pass our way. Last I checked Nike was an American company, glad they hook up the Japanese before the US.

Only SB I was actually hyped for and ready to buy no matter what and Nike slaps Medicom on the release.
smh.gif

they still have a full size run at babekubcity.com (medicom)....it aint that serious. whats so hot about it..
atleast people in japan understood this as nothing to go crazy about...not to mention that its been a while since the release.

man i thought these would actually be in my closet. They were so simple and clean. but ever since that medicom crap got out its over! I actually liked thesealot but with them being medicom and all that just generated a whole new hype. I do hope to find these for a low price somewhere but i don't thinkthat'll be possible. I mean don't get me wrong some of those medicom series joints are dop but these shouldve been left alone.
smh.gif

Ok, I finally got mine in and I must say I am impressed with these. First off its a clean simple shoe. the goretex just add a plus to it. This must be the bestsb release in years
laugh.gif

Enjoy the pics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are clean, but they can shove it if they think I'm going to drop $200+ on some basic grey/white dunks.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

WHYYYY cant these be a GR. best concept in a while.
nike has release gortex dunks before. whats so different about this concept?

Back
Top Bottom