+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

it doesnt really matter what type of release it is....seeing how hyped this shoe has been and is.. unless nike sb produces 5,000, many people will get left inthe cold

I wanted these at first, then when the medicom rumour surfaced i got turned off. I really am glad though, cause even if they turn out gr, itll just save memoney cause i have no interest in them now. They are one of the best to drop in a while, but i could go without them.

I have a feeling we'll see soon enough what kind of release this will be. They are starting to show up overseas, so they should be making their way to thestates soon.

They're coming out in October. And I'm assuming they're not medicom's anymore so they're most likely
quickstrikes, so no exact release date. Hopefully Uprise get's them here in the Chi.

Sorry
ohwell.gif

They're coming out in October. And I'm assuming they're not medicom's anymore so they're most likely
quickstrikes, so no exact release date. Hopefully Uprise get's them here in the Chi.

now; if anyone would be so kind as to help me get a pair...

like i mentioned before, these are not medicom collaborations. which means that they are not medicom exclusives, sold only on the medicom website, whichrequires registration (and a fee), along with having to be a resident in japan...

ironically, these might not drop in southeast asia. at least not where i am
frown.gif
so if anyone would be so kind to hook me up with a pair (retail + shipping +free drink), pop me a PM!

r3k4hsttub
if we get them i would have no problem hooking someone else overseas hit me up but if they do come out there then i would expect someone to return the favor
smile.gif

the skate shop around my way is getting these sometime this week. to bad i'm broke right now.
frown.gif

if someone could please help me out i would appriciate it a ton. i would definitly help them out in the future. please shot me a PM. thank u!!!

Back
Top Bottom