New Nike promotion (Be True To Your School)

Just got this E-Mail:
CALLING THE PROUD AND FAITHFUL OF SYRACUSE, WE WANT YOU TO BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL

IN CELEBRATION OF THE ORANGE, NIKE HAS CREATED A DUNK EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE PLEDGING THEIR ALLEGIANCE.

FROM 8AM-10am SATURDAY (3.1) WE WILL BE DISTRIBUTING WRISTBANDS (AND BREAKFAST) TO ALL STUDENT SECTION FANS LINED UP FOR THE GAME AT GATE E. WRISTBANDS QUALIFY BEARER FOR a chance to WIN A PAIR OF THE exclusive syracuse nike DUNKS.

STUDENT ID OR 3.1 GAME TICKET REQUIRED FOR WRISTBAND. WRISTBANDS LIMITED TO 1 PER student,

NO RAINCHECKS. MUST BE IN ARENA AT TIME OF DRAWING TO CLAIM PRIZE. SHOE SIZE NOT GUARANTEED. promotion valid for students only.

SYRACUSE VS PITTSBURGH THIS SATURDAY AT 12PM
Free pair of kicks? You better believe I'm going to get there ON TIME.

Sweet promotion.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Will NIT be stitched on the side?

I kid.

smh.gif

roll.gif

But Rell. Do you get the shoes not matter what? Or is it a just like a drawing?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Will NIT be stitched on the side?

I kid.

smh.gif

roll.gif

But Rell. Do you get the shoes not matter what? Or is it a just like a drawing?

It's a drawing BUT I predict the turnout won't be big.

It will be happening at Michigan, Kentucky, Iowa, St. Johns and other BTTYS schools.

Michigan?!?! u think its Michigan State? Cuz U of M bball blows.

Also, is there a pic up yet of the shoe?

Originally Posted by Dizzy21

Doesn't matter if UM BBall blows, they were an OG BTTYS team. Michigan State was not and the white/green dunk hi did not come out in this pack, so noMichigan State. I'll let you know if I get any info about this through my email, but I don't know if it will be happening w/ the merger to Adidaslooming. We'll see

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by Dizzy21

Doesn't matter if UM BBall blows, they were an OG BTTYS team. Michigan State was not and the white/green dunk hi did not come out in this pack, so no Michigan State. I'll let you know if I get any info about this through my email, but I don't know if it will be happening w/ the merger to Adidas looming. We'll see

They'll probably still come out with the UM joints. If that was the case...NC State wouldn't have a BTTYS shoe. State has been with Adidas for afew years now.

The geniuses who organized it had the foresight to schedule it during our spring break. It was that or nothing they told us.

Fair enough, they promised us free stuff, i knew i could gather up a few people, especially with the chance of 'free stuff'.

The event itself consisted of Terrence J from 106th and Park interviewing people on a one by one basis on how they stay "true". The actual people incharge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shopping bag from niketown. Ontopics ranging from when you stayed "true" in your life, to what you would do for mardi gras beads. And the giveaways? Those cheap little gym bagsand only to people who were interviewed. Who won the free shoes? I dont know, and i doubt anyone stuck around to find out.

The actual people in charge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shoppingbag from niketown

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

The geniuses who organized it had the foresight to schedule it during our spring break. It was that or nothing they told us.

Fair enough, they promised us free stuff, i knew i could gather up a few people, especially with the chance of 'free stuff'.

The event itself consisted of Terrence J from 106th and Park interviewing people on a one by one basis on how they stay "true". The actual people in charge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shopping bag from niketown. On topics ranging from when you stayed "true" in your life, to what you would do for mardi gras beads. And the giveaways? Those cheap little gym bags and only to people who were interviewed. Who won the free shoes? I dont know, and i doubt anyone stuck around to find out.

The actual people in charge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shopping bag from niketown

laugh.gif
Sounds like St. Johns dropped the ball again.
Isn't paying tuition more than enough proof that one stays "true" to his/her school?
If somebody asks me that, I'm saying this.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

The event itself consisted of Terrence J from 106th and Park interviewing people on a one by one basis on how they stay "true". The actual people in charge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shopping bag from niketown. On topics ranging from when you stayed "true" in your life, to what you would do for mardi gras beads. And the giveaways? Those cheap little gym bags and only to people who were interviewed. Who won the free shoes? I dont know, and i doubt anyone stuck around to find out.

The actual people in charge looked like grateful dead rejects with the only way you can tell they were with nike was a single bag that looked like a shopping bag from niketown

laugh.gif
Isn't paying tuition more than enough proof that one stays "true" to his/her school?

Nah, dawg. This was all CPB or CGB, the group heading the 'be true' campus tours fault.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

laugh.gif
Nah, dawg. This was all CPB or CGB, the group heading the 'be true' campus tours fault.

Oh, okay. Was the turnout big?

key words: during our SPRING BREAK

No need for hostility. Figuring it was St.Johns and most of the student body is in NYC it might have been decent.

Back
Top Bottom