NEW Nike SB Dunk Hi / Ice Blue-Black-Pink

These are real clean, a nice and simple high. I'll be coppin.
btw, these are already out in asia right now but expect them to come out in May here
in the states.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

oh look another crappy SB that the kiddies will beast on !!!! sb game is dead.

the 'sb game'

honestly...thats the corniest thing i've ever heard and you lost for trying to sound elitist. Its effin dunks....sb or whatever it don't matter.

You guys complain to much, they give you simple colorways you say, "SB is running out of idea", they make a loud/colorful colorway you guys say"OMG +%# THOSE ARE FOR HYPEBEAST THE KIDS WILL EAT THESE UP SMH HYPE BEAST EWWW STAY AWAY"

laugh.gif

smh.gif

You guys are never happy

god sb is seriously running out of ideas if theyre making un-shy pinks, a mediocre colorway in the first place
Took the words out of my mouth. It takes alot to draw inspiration from something uninspired.

the black ruins these.....just don;t look right with the pale pink and blue.....

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

You guys complain to much, they give you simple colorways you say, "SB is running out of idea", they make a loud/colorful colorway you guys say "OMG +%# THOSE ARE FOR HYPEBEAST THE KIDS WILL EAT THESE UP SMH HYPE BEAST EWWW STAY AWAY"

laugh.gif

smh.gif

You guys are never happy

I know man....there is no winning when it comes to dunks with this board...its unreal.

You guys complain to much, they give you simple colorways you say, "SB is running out of idea", they make a loud/colorful colorway you guys say "OMG +%# THOSE ARE FOR HYPEBEAST THE KIDS WILL EAT THESE UP SMH HYPE BEAST EWWW STAY AWAY"

laugh.gif

smh.gif

You guys are never happy

I was going to post the same thing.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

You guys are never happy
you call this simple?

Back
Top Bottom