New* Nike SB Dunk Mid Premium - TV

Originally Posted by airblaster503

hypebeast jump all over these shoes when they put a name on them, without it they wouldn't sell at all........ sbs's are just plain whack these days
tired.gif

Agreed Im tired of SB's to...

IMO I like mids to skate in. Highs give me too much support to a point where its uncomfortable and lows give no support at all. Mids are right in the middlewhere it gives me the ankle support I need and Im still able to move freely. People have to stop hating on mids just because they arent lows or highs.

Style-wise, these are very nice and simple. And just thank Nike that they didnt go overboard with these. Yes, they couldve done more to make the design more tvinspired but at least they didnt make the whole shoe full of stripes of colors like what happens when your tv doesnt have signal.

obviously based on tv's from the 50's not anything from modern day, wow they could have made this shoes so much better

why put the best invention of all time "The Television" with one of nikes worst invention of all time "The Dunk Mid"?
smh.gif

i like the colorway, but i dont there will ever be a pair of Dunk Mids with that stupid SB strap that ill ever buy.

Back
Top Bottom