NEW Nike Sportswear Location -- 225 Forest, Laguna Beach, CA (Picture Tour Inside)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
Show us some love, in the South, Nike!

225-forest-nike-experience-7.jpg
The 21 Mercer Nike Sportswear experience has long been THE experience for customizing gear from the Swoosh. Until recently the west coast has been left in the cold sunshine without any place to go for the experience. Nike Inc. has now opened up at 225 Forest in Laguna Beach, California.
The 225 Forest location offers, not only Nike Sportswear, but other Swoosh owned brands, such as Hurley, Converse, Nike 6.0 and Nike SB. In addition to being able to customize items such as shorts from Hurley, Converse Chuck Taylor's, and of course NIKEiD favorites, by participating in "The Workshop" experience, you'll be doing some good for the community. One dollar of every customized item will be donated to the art programs at local schools.

Laguna Beach has always welcomed artists with open arms, and the 225 Forest is a perfect fit. Paintings from Bob Dob and Dalek can be seen hanging on the walls of the store. Dalek's graphics are also amongst those that can be transferred onto your favorite shorts from Hurley, or a new pair of Chucks from Converse. via Nick Engvall

225-forest-nike-experience-2.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-3.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-4.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-5.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-6.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-8.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-9.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-10.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-11.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-12.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-13.jpg

Cool stuff. If you have ever been to Laguna Beach, this store is themed properly. It should do well.

Is that a full iD studio? And I wonder if this is a full SB account.

igotthatfire247, thanks for the link!!!

do they do bespoke AF1's?
i'm in irvine all the time...i will definately make a trip out to laguna and make an appointment if they do have the bespoke program!!!

either way, i'll stop by and check it out sometime next week.

Hmm, looks nice, i wonder what kind of SB account they have?

Wished there was more love out in the Northwest but oh well.

How exactly does this work? I cant remember. Do you have to make an appt, or can you go in and browse.

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

igotthatfire247, thanks for the link!!!

do they do bespoke AF1's?
i'm in irvine all the time...i will definately make a trip out to laguna and make an appointment if they do have the bespoke program!!!

either way, i'll stop by and check it out sometime next week.
You're very welcome. Just do us a favor and take pics for us when you go! Tell them Fire from NikeTalk sent you and we want to see MOAR!!!

what up fire... you gonna be around for that 50 this weekend? AND i agree.... nike needs to show some more love to MIAMI!!

Thanks for posting igotthatfire247 .. Imma stop by after work one day and check it out. Didn't really picture LB as an ideal place for a NSW, but oh well..I'm not one to complain.

Damn female in the the top of the page holding the shoe is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt......

another one of these? mercer is bombin so hard.....its only busy when they have these "limited" releases....i guess this this one should do betterconsidering they have a wider range......

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
Show us some love, in the South, Nike!

225-forest-nike-experience-7.jpg
The 21 Mercer Nike Sportswear experience has long been THE experience for customizing gear from the Swoosh. Until recently the west coast has been left in the cold sunshine without any place to go for the experience. Nike Inc. has now opened up at 225 Forest in Laguna Beach, California.
The 225 Forest location offers, not only Nike Sportswear, but other Swoosh owned brands, such as Hurley, Converse, Nike 6.0 and Nike SB. In addition to being able to customize items such as shorts from Hurley, Converse Chuck Taylor's, and of course NIKEiD favorites, by participating in "The Workshop" experience, you'll be doing some good for the community. One dollar of every customized item will be donated to the art programs at local schools.

Laguna Beach has always welcomed artists with open arms, and the 225 Forest is a perfect fit. Paintings from Bob Dob and Dalek can be seen hanging on the walls of the store. Dalek's graphics are also amongst those that can be transferred onto your favorite shorts from Hurley, or a new pair of Chucks from Converse. via Nick Engvall

225-forest-nike-experience-2.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-3.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-4.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-5.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-6.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-8.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-9.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-10.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-11.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-12.jpg

225-forest-nike-experience-13.jpg

They need one in Texas.