New Nike Trainer 1 Pack!

^^^ Sometime this July I heard.

Anyone still desperate for the shoes can buy it on eBay. BIN price is $299 for one shoe, they're all split up. I don't want to get in trouble byposting the link and advertising it but you can find it easily on the bay. Starting bid on them was $149 I think.

Edit: Found one pair being listed as a BIN for $430.... and so the hype begins.
tired.gif

I got some up on the bay.. I figured if the bidder wants both he'll bid on both, but separate auctions would invite other buyers that only want 1 pair ofit. I have no reserve so i'll let the "Hype" decide the price.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I got some up on the bay.. I figured if the bidder wants both he'll bid on both, but separate auctions would invite other buyers that only want 1 pair of it. I have no reserve so i'll let the "Hype" decide the price.

just saw your auctions, promotional tagging? nike you screwed me over....lol, to all who have em, enjoy em! to those who dont, i know your pain! lol, moving onnow

smokin.gif
just got mine in from nike. all i can say is wow. def worth the $180. i never saw it posted but the sockliner on the og trainer 1s is crazy. it hasa wave pattern on it and the waves are raised, you can see the foam in it. feels wierd but good at the same time. i'll try and post some crapy iphone picsshortly

^ That sockliner is the exact same one that was seen in the 2002 and 2008 retro... which basically proves that the 2002~2008~2009 models are the same. If thatsthe case, potential buyers: remember to go up 1/2-1 size... these run small.

nike cs said a size 13 pack was in the system at NTNY, so i called them up to order them, and the girl from sportswear says, "Yeah, they are all soldout, but there still some in the system because we have some pairs on hold. Sorry. " what the heck???? i thought they couldn't hold stuff likethis. Must be nice to have connections
mad.gif

after getting them home and inspecting them i noticed the window in the right shoe looks flat compared to the left. both shoes feel fine so it's no bigdeal. one thing that is wierd is the size tag in the og's looks exactly like a sample tag except it says "promotional". it has all the usual infoa normal sample tag does, anyone else's like this?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ That sockliner is the exact same one that was seen in the 2002 and 2008 retro... which basically proves that the 2002~2008~2009 models are the same. If thats the case, potential buyers: remember to go up 1/2-1 size... these run small.
I think the 2002 models had an "eggcrate" insole. Which, IIRC, looks a little different from the ones posted.

I could be TOTALLY wrong though, I'll just wait for Wallyhopp to straighten this out.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ That sockliner is the exact same one that was seen in the 2002 and 2008 retro... which basically proves that the 2002~2008~2009 models are the same. If thats the case, potential buyers: remember to go up 1/2-1 size... these run small.
I think the 2002 models had an "eggcrate" insole. Which, IIRC, looks a little different from the ones posted.

I could be TOTALLY wrong though, I'll just wait for Wallyhopp to straighten this out.

Lol, I've got it covered... we won't need Wally on this... let the guy enjoy his vacation
laugh.gif

Both my 02's and 08's have the eggcrate insole... and its identical to the 09's. I'll take a pic of my 08's later... not bothering withthe 02's cuz they're packed away
tongue.gif

The only difference between the 02's and the 08's is that the 08's have a darker green on the strap and lace-lock. The good thing about the09's is that Nike went back to a brighter green.

^ Yep, the '02 and '08 version are very similiar. But honestly, I have not personally done a detailed comparsion of the two. However, I like thelighter shade of green on the strap of the '02 model.

Back
Top Bottom