NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

That's right. She even matched up Nike style number and color code on the call, and they still sent these.

I think that's empty space in the toe box. It happens on other Flyknits, as well.

Can't find a pair in size 11 or 11.5

I was able to snag a pair of 10 to possibly trade but it seems like I won't be able to unless someone here wants to trade.

Got my size 12 black and whites. Love them both. They fit better going 2 sizes up for women's with this model. 11.5 wouldn't have worked for me. Thinking whether or not I should keep them.

Finish line cancelled a pair for my wife.

Did you get a cancellation email? They send a email several days ago saying the shoes has been shipped with no tracking number and just checked order history on the site, nothing still. I have a feeling it may be canceled.

Did you get a cancellation email? They send a email several days ago saying the shoes has been shipped with no tracking number and just checked order history on the site, nothing still. I have a feeling it may be canceled.
I got one last night. They said they can't locate a pair. I hate their logistic system. They post their B&M inventory online. So if an associate sells your shoe before they see the online order, you're screwed.

Got my size 12 black and whites. Love them both. They fit better going 2 sizes up for women's with this model. 11.5 wouldn't have worked for me. Thinking whether or not I should keep them.
I sold mine after seeing them in person. Let's just say those sizes will yield you 100% profit.

I'm sticking to my racers

Taking those size 11 MCs Nordstrom sent me in error back tomorrow, don't think they'll have the black to exchange.

UPS man just dropped em off...I'm happy with the colors on mine 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom