NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

are you guys sure these won't continue to restock? I have a hard time thinking these were / will be limited.  I know the larger sizes will be hard to get but I don't know if 300 + prices will hold unless stock is sold out for good. 

are you guys sure these won't continue to restock? I have a hard time thinking these were / will be limited.  I know the larger sizes will be hard to get but I don't know if 300 + prices will hold unless stock is sold out for good. 
nah man i doubt it

they were pretty limited release also, i know for sure there was only one FNL that stocked them in the northeast and they sold out instantly online. they only had about 2 size runs available. the larger sizes are even harder to come by since those are the outlier sizes like size 13-14 for us mens sizes

Nordstrom at International mall in Tampa had a bunch of pairs earlier today. The biggest size they had was a 10 though :frown: Quite disappointing that the beasts are all over this shoe. Two years ago this would have not been a problem. Whatever $160 saved gonna put it towards my sleeve.

everyone who has placed an order with me today should have received their emails and pairs shipped out tomorrow. Those who flaked because they couldn't wait 1 extra hour for me to process their order, well...don't ask for favors in the future. Anyone still struggling or want a pair or 2 or 3. Allow me to help. I have plenty of happy customers today.
View media item 1399370

Last edited:
everyone who has placed an order with me today should have received their emails and pairs shipped out tomorrow. Those who flaked because they couldn't wait 1 extra hour for me to process their order, well...don't ask for favors in the future. Anyone still struggling or want a pair or 2 or 3. Allow me to help. I have plenty of happy customers today.
View media item 1399370
I vouch for this man right here.. He hook it up almost last minute with that hard to get 10.5. Just waiting for that shipping email hopefully everything goes smoothly since it's coming from another store.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I repped you the first time, I'll repped you again... 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Edit: 

Now if only you could hook us up with your employee discount!! lol jk

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you. I was finally able to pick up a pair. I was testing during the initial release. I thought my chances at retail were over.

Thanks bro appreciate the reply. Do you know if its walk in or can you call and reserve a pair like I been reading ?

Thanks bro appreciate the reply. Do you know if its walk in or can you call and reserve a pair like I been reading ?

I'd say call them tomorrow and ask. Money is money, idk why they couldn't ship it.

It's not THAT bad of a drive... Just a brisk 30 minute drive down the 405, exit Hawthorne and boom you're there.

Black pair shipped from NDC with an estimated arrival of Monday. MC pair shipped from Dix with an estimated arrival of tomorrow. That NY warehouse :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom