Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Thanks instyleshoes instyleshoes , Methodical Management Methodical Management ! Shirt fits great.
315C91C8-AE61-4490-ADB0-FD4A7A055365.jpeg

Thanks again for the support, everyone! The team and I love seeing all these great pictures of everyone repping the community.

As a reminder, today is the LAST DAY for this sale - so be sure to get your orders in now if you'd like to receive any of this gear and contribute to MSF and Give Directly.

I look forward to announcing the final donation totals this week.

Bring on the next fundraiser, I'm ready!
We appreciate it! We'll be sure to share more information about the next fundraiser here, and on Nelson C Nelson C 's IG: https://www.instagram.com/niketalk_com/
If all goes as planned, we'll hold another event this fall.

For now, let's continue to do the best we can for our merchandise sale on ISS for COVID-19 relief as we head into the final hours, and our ongoing fundraiser for The Bail Project.

Thanks Meth for the reminder. Just ordered the grey t & the holo stickers!! Can't wait to see them. When you decide to do the designer roll call shirts again, any chance in a different color? For those who have pets (like myself) their fur shows on a black t shirt. A Heather grey or something like that would be sweet.

I received my order yesterday, but I never received a magnet 🙁🙁

Received the two shirts I ordered, a sticker, but no magnet!

I just received the donation confirmations from instyleshoes instyleshoes for this event: we raised a total of $4,050. $2,025 went to Doctors Without Borders and another $2,025 was donated to Give Directly.

You can read more about how these organizations are responding to COVID-19 here:

Thanks so much to all of you, and to instyleshoes instyleshoes for making this possible. Special thanks to daruma daruma for helping us accurately recreate the NKETLK Alpha design!

By now, everyone should have their completed orders. If not, please let instyleshoes instyleshoes know ASAP.

If you missed out, we hope to hold another similar fundraising event this fall.
If there's something you really want to see again, or an item that wasn't included in this sale that you'd like to see in the future, let us know so we can consider including it next time around.

Feel like I always miss out on these things. Anyone got any stickers ?

Back
Top Bottom