New NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11..

moiety

formerly drizzyd
[h1]NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces[/h1]
A newly released video shows the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack from the vantage point of a NYPD helicopter.

According to Gawker, the National Institute of Standards and Technology requested the 17-minute video through the Freedom of Information Act, and the video was sent anonymously to the secret-sharing website Cryptome, which posted it. The Institute investigated the 9/11 attacks.

A warning to readers: The video, posted below, is difficult to watch--and voices on the soundtrack can be heard cursing as the horrific attack unfolds.

Some of it was just hard to watch for me personally, one day I will never forget.

R.I.P. to al those lost that day

[h1]NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces[/h1]
A newly released video shows the Sept. 11 World Trade Center attack from the vantage point of a NYPD helicopter.

According to Gawker, the National Institute of Standards and Technology requested the 17-minute video through the Freedom of Information Act, and the video was sent anonymously to the secret-sharing website Cryptome, which posted it. The Institute investigated the 9/11 attacks.

A warning to readers: The video, posted below, is difficult to watch--and voices on the soundtrack can be heard cursing as the horrific attack unfolds.

Some of it was just hard to watch for me personally, one day I will never forget.

R.I.P. to al those lost that day

There's hundreds of GBs worth of "new" footage out there. A lot of it coming out only because of FOIA (freedom of information act) inquiries by various people... Google search NIST FOIA 9/11.

Some really eye opening stuff.. Bodies hanging off of roof ledges. Bodies on the ground level. Crystal clear images of the towers when they were up there burning.. Terrible memories to recollect on for almost everyone.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page

The above link may have this but:
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-02-08/wearechange-new-jersey-releases-100-new-911-videos
100 new videos released. Story dated February 7th, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/wearechangenj#p/u
A solid quote out of the 911blogger link above:
Thanks to James Gourley at the International Center for 9/11 Studies, the only individual to successfully sue NIST over a FOIA request for the entirety of the footage that’s been covered up for the past 9 years, we now have overwhelming evidence that disproves the official story of nine-eleven. Of the 5 terrabytes of data released, maybe 25% has been analyzed and posted on YouTube for the world to see. Even Gourley’s organization itself has not had the time to examine and post all of the new evidence and so other 9/11 researchers have taken up the task of downloading the raw data from the “NIST Cumulus Databaseâ€

There's hundreds of GBs worth of "new" footage out there. A lot of it coming out only because of FOIA (freedom of information act) inquiries by various people... Google search NIST FOIA 9/11.

Some really eye opening stuff.. Bodies hanging off of roof ledges. Bodies on the ground level. Crystal clear images of the towers when they were up there burning.. Terrible memories to recollect on for almost everyone.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page

The above link may have this but:
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-02-08/wearechange-new-jersey-releases-100-new-911-videos
100 new videos released. Story dated February 7th, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/wearechangenj#p/u
A solid quote out of the 911blogger link above:
Thanks to James Gourley at the International Center for 9/11 Studies, the only individual to successfully sue NIST over a FOIA request for the entirety of the footage that’s been covered up for the past 9 years, we now have overwhelming evidence that disproves the official story of nine-eleven. Of the 5 terrabytes of data released, maybe 25% has been analyzed and posted on YouTube for the world to see. Even Gourley’s organization itself has not had the time to examine and post all of the new evidence and so other 9/11 researchers have taken up the task of downloading the raw data from the “NIST Cumulus Databaseâ€

Originally Posted by seniosoul

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif
 @ what this place has become and the route we're taking

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif
Tell me a time when the world was a better place. I'd seriously like to know.

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif

1980-2000

just because we were all young and naive at that time doesn't mean it was actually a better world

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif

1980-2000

just because we were all young and naive at that time doesn't mean it was actually a better world

Didn't check the links yet, but are there ANY videos of the plane hitting the Pentagon besides that one 2 second clip? (no conspiracy)

Didn't check the links yet, but are there ANY videos of the plane hitting the Pentagon besides that one 2 second clip? (no conspiracy)

^^ kinda off topic but that statement made me miss those childhood days. not a care in the world..

anyone else think its shady how we have so many perfect shots of 9/11 happening?

^^ kinda off topic but that statement made me miss those childhood days. not a care in the world..

Back
Top Bottom