Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by seniosoul

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif
 @ what this place has become and the route we're taking
Tell me a time when the world was a better place. I'd seriously like to know.

1980-2000
0 perspective.

and i bet dude only picked that year because of the sneakers released during that year 
laugh.gif

I might be 
pimp.gif
but i think 9/11 was an inside jobs done by the higher ups to create fear in the people, thus giving excuse to reinforce our security (police/marines/army). Have anyone notice the influx of police in New york city? And all this zero tolerance law? They have put me in central bookings for smoking a cigarette outside the train station and they tell me "hey we're only doing our job this is what the major want because of 9/11". boy have i heard that line over and over again by the NYPD.

The white men and them is reptilian and 2012 is the end of men and all world civilians word to Nas

I might be 
pimp.gif
but i think 9/11 was an inside jobs done by the higher ups to create fear in the people, thus giving excuse to reinforce our security (police/marines/army). Have anyone notice the influx of police in New york city? And all this zero tolerance law? They have put me in central bookings for smoking a cigarette outside the train station and they tell me "hey we're only doing our job this is what the major want because of 9/11". boy have i heard that line over and over again by the NYPD.

The white men and them is reptilian and 2012 is the end of men and all world civilians word to Nas

This just brings bad memories. I'll never forget this day. rIP to everyone who passed away this day man. I saw so many people crying this day. And alot of people who were in shock with what was transpiring in front of them

side note: the people that planned this all out were pretty damn brilliant and of course there was an inside job on it as well. They went by the one rule I recently learned to live by. Show no mercy. And no mercy was shown that day smh

This just brings bad memories. I'll never forget this day. rIP to everyone who passed away this day man. I saw so many people crying this day. And alot of people who were in shock with what was transpiring in front of them

side note: the people that planned this all out were pretty damn brilliant and of course there was an inside job on it as well. They went by the one rule I recently learned to live by. Show no mercy. And no mercy was shown that day smh

I just can't digest the thought of our own Gov't being oblivious to the fact that something was gonna happen that day 
ohwell.gif

I just can't digest the thought of our own Gov't being oblivious to the fact that something was gonna happen that day 
ohwell.gif

1st, Condolences to those who lost loved ones that day

But Looking at all this tho, your ignorant if you think this was done 100% by osama/al queda/idgaf whoever and the US didn't play a role..

IMO tho, not like it really matters now anyways

But Looking at all this tho, your ignorant if you think this was done 100% by osama/al queda/idgaf whoever and the US didn't play a role..

IMO tho, not like it really matters now anyways

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I personally think that there is way more to this than what is fed to us by U.S. media. This goes without saying. I not way into conspiracy theories or whatever, but I go on this premise about humanity and the human race. Man is inherently evil (depending on what YOU believe, in my case, I do. I believe in God, sue me, it's just what I believe). We all have the power to do right and wrong. That being said, we know for a fact that throughout history that power can corrupt man. When I heard about this, and saw it, I wasn't surprised one bit. Not one thing that people do shock me. Things have gotten progressively worse as I got older, it's not even funny. I don't know if anyone recalls the immediate facial expression President Bush had on when he was informed about the attack while reading to those kids. It was "Oh $U^#$, they weren't playing when they said they would bring those buildings down." It wasn't anger, shock, or surprise. We know that the threat was there since President Clinton's administration, but Bush didn't really think it would happen. I think think it's messed up powerful people play with lives as if they were chess pieces. Sad, but true....

I personally think that there is way more to this than what is fed to us by U.S. media. This goes without saying. I not way into conspiracy theories or whatever, but I go on this premise about humanity and the human race. Man is inherently evil (depending on what YOU believe, in my case, I do. I believe in God, sue me, it's just what I believe). We all have the power to do right and wrong. That being said, we know for a fact that throughout history that power can corrupt man. When I heard about this, and saw it, I wasn't surprised one bit. Not one thing that people do shock me. Things have gotten progressively worse as I got older, it's not even funny. I don't know if anyone recalls the immediate facial expression President Bush had on when he was informed about the attack while reading to those kids. It was "Oh $U^#$, they weren't playing when they said they would bring those buildings down." It wasn't anger, shock, or surprise. We know that the threat was there since President Clinton's administration, but Bush didn't really think it would happen. I think think it's messed up powerful people play with lives as if they were chess pieces. Sad, but true....

Back
Top Bottom