New(Official¿) Pics of the Air Max inspired Air Force 1s

Can anyone let me know the retail price of these AF1's. I saw the Safari's and the Spiridons yesterday but they wanted like $160-$180, Thankyou.

i dropped 150 on the safari 1's and i saw the spiridons for 125
2dik6dt.jpg

Originally Posted by shazulu

Can anyone let me know the retail price of these AF1's. I saw the Safari's and the Spiridons yesterday but they wanted like $160-$180, Thankyou.

Retail ranges from $125-$150 but if you check ebay, you might come across some deals. I know I've seen the Spiridons for less than $125 shipped and Ipicked up my Safari's for $130 shipped.

its been a good week, just got these in (oh, and a little something for my fellow dunkheads to feast on....)... love these inspired AF1s

1z4d0k1.jpg

Only the 95s, but there is just something about those Talarias I also dig...

Just give me the 95 and the Infrared joints and i'm good.
pimp.gif

The Talarias aren't bad, but I really don't need them.

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 90 Infrared"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-3.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 97 OG"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-4.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "ACG Wildwood"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-5.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "ACG Mowabb"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-6.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Safari"

Nike Air Force 1 "Spiridon"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-8.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Air Max 95 Neon"

e-air-force-1-performance-times-perfection-1.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 "Talaria"

Who has release dates for these? Couple of them are a must copp for me

I copped the Safaris at Undefeated this week. Superbad. I held the Talarias in my hand and was nearly blinded!
laugh.gif
The Talarias are nice but not $240 nice. Undefeated and Proper have plenty ofpairs so there is no hurry. I'm waiting on the Women AF1 Highs to drop soon.

WestcoastNike is right, those Talarias are really expensive. They definitely look nice(and the Talaria sole was a nice touch as well), but not that nice. Ihear the 95s will probably be on the same expensive end as those...

so i just got my safari's in the mail and anyone on the fence with these might as well just pony up the dough because these things are insanely fresh, ofcourse this is coming from an avid Air Safari fan but still these things are smoking hot. I went ahead and got an 11.5 instead of a 12 and after wearing themaround for a minute i think that was a good idea as they seem to fit perfect. camera broke so i cant snap any photos but we all know what they look likeanyway.

*edit* i just got back from looking at the mowabbs and the acg's and they are really quite nice as well in person. im gonna end up with both of those aswell. the materials on these shoes are on pont!!

Back
Top Bottom