NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me why there are two different versions of the dark grey racer? I want the all black one without the white accents. As far as searching goes i looked up the sku given on nikestore and both versions of the show up. Where can i pick up the the all black upper with no white accents?

and
Same shoe
I understand that, so if i ordered somewhere which one would i be getting? Ive seen real pictures of both. looked through the last flyknit thread and only found the 2nd pictured on with white accents.

Last edited:
I
I understand that, so if i ordered somewhere which one would i be getting? Ive seen real pictures of both. looked through the last flyknit thread and only found the 2nd pictured on with white accents.

I have them and I believe mine came w. black flywire. Don't have them in front of my now but will double check when I get home. If it is white it is not as pronounced as the pic you posted.

Btw RRS put the MC lunars back up. But both racers and trainers are still not up. They do have an 11.5 in volt racers still avail too

Last edited:
so, I threw my app up last night and not one response, huh :lol:

1. Must have 2 or more pairs of either Flyknit Trainers, Flyknit Racers, Flyknit +1s, or Flynit Chukka.

2. Explain what/why you love flyknits

3. Must be a healthy, regular contributor. You know if your are
wink.gif

4. Post tagged/pics of your collection.

5. Post your size for the list.

6. Must have at LEAST 150 posts on NT.

Must receive 4 +1s or "approved" by current FKC members in order to gain membership

Please follow @thefkcollective on Twitter and @theflyknitcollective on IG

finally got around to take some pics while cleaning my shoes today. So, might as well throw it up as my application.

Flyknits for me were love at first sight. I had actually given up on buying new sneakers. Until that is I came across the flyknits during the Olympics. I started googling and reading everything I could to find out how to get my hands on them and just learning about the tech. After getting my hands in my first pair (volt racers) I knew it was a wrap for my sneaker hiatus. Now it's hard to limit myself, cause I want to get every pair I can get my hands on
laugh.gif

Anyways, I post in all the flyknit threads rather regularly and answer questions when I have an answer.

I'm a size 8.5

Enough with the talking, here are the pics...
+1 - The farther away from Sz 11 you are, the better for me haha. Solid collection. How do you like the Chukkas?

Menlook order just came in.

Ordered 2 separate orders so no customs fees.

These are beautiful and well worth the long wait.

Now, hopefully my HTMs come in today, too...

+1 - The farther away from Sz 11 you are, the better for me haha. Solid collection. How do you like the Chukkas?

thanks, man :lol:

Loving the chukkas so far. I was surprised how light they were. And being a giants fan the black/grey/orange combo was a must have

And these came today as well.

major shout out to Andrepad11 for the heads up.  Major Reps coming.

Got the same size as my trainers and they fit perfectly.

how are you guys ordering from menlook? i can't seem to get the site to change to english

View media item 439616

Yo.
Congrats and repped, B. :nerd: :nthat:

I need some HTMs in my collect. Let me know when ya'll see size 12 or 12.5 anywhere. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:

Fire 
pimp.gif
 Andrepad11, where are these from and do they have sz 11?? LOL.

HTMs would be nice, but I will never pay eBay prices for them 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom