New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

Though I'm rooting for the Hornets to take this series, I'm hoping Dallas takes this one. I want to see more drama in this season's playoffs
laugh.gif
.I want to see a fiery series since Dampier tried to send a message to Paul.

If we win tomorrow, I think there's no turning back for New Orleans. we know how to come back to win games, JET is stepping it up, so things are finallylooking bright. IF we DO win this series, there will be so many quotable posts from the game 1/2 threads,
pimp.gif
. Yall went off on us, said we were done, saidtime to blow us up, but you gotta believe. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE DAMMIT!
pimp.gif

I am a Nowitness!!!!!!!!! and I believe

LETS GO MAVS!!!!!!

I'd give up my first born when I have one to go to this game, but I'll be volunteering for the Big Sur Marathon tomorrow, but I'll be home in timefor the game.
pimp.gif

i was gonna do an animated one that goes from her face down to her butt then TOs face but i got lazy half way through
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i was gonna do an animated one that goes from her face down to her butt then TOs face but i got lazy half way through
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

This is inspiring me to finally learn Flash. I've tried a couple of times but I couldn't figure it out
ohwell.gif

*off I go*

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

This is inspiring me to finally learn Flash.

*off I go*

PS CS3>flash

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

This is inspiring me to finally learn Flash.

*off I go*

PS CS3>flash

wink.gif

laugh.gif
This dude.

We'll see which is better errr easier... I've tried to learn Flash a couple of times, but I always got stuck and couldn't figure it out
ohwell.gif

Much Respect to Dirk, He put the whole team on his back in a must-win game. His team follow his leadership and they all play the way their capable ofplaying
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

fd7vjm.gif
?

laugh.gif
couldn't find a good quality of the pic since it got taken down.

dirk would be a good defensive player with his height but no coach taught him how to defend. why couldn't he just stand in front of the basket with hishands up and don't back up when someone drive in for a layup?

I see the hornets takin this one..they got their first taste of the road playoff experience and was still in it till the end..even with paul and west playinbad...

they'll adjust and steal the W

Back
Top Bottom