New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

MAVERICKS!!
smokin.gif

anyone going to the game?

I'll be there
pimp.gif

Do you ever not go to games? I'd love to be you, man. I'd love to just have a conversation with Dirk or anyone.

i expect Paul to continue his dirty play and the Mavs to come out with the win.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I really like Dampier's quiet aggressiveness. He's not a pushover like some want to believe.

When Dampier is aggressive and playing with passion, he's a real asset to this team... But he only plays like that every so often...

Good first quarter so far.

If the Mavs win this game, the Hornets will be in serious trouble.

The Mavs opened the series totally unprepared, and got exploited badly by the Hornets. But they are getting back to what they need to do.

I know both teams are just holding home court so far. But I think this is the kind of series NO needed to win quickly, because they will have problems in a 6-7game series with these more experienced Mavs.

Come on, Jason.
smh.gif

You gotta give a TON of credit to Terry for the job he's done on Chris Paul the last 5 quarters... He's really gettin after him.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Come on, Jason.
smh.gif

You gotta give a TON of credit to Terry for the job he's done on Chris Paul the last 5 quarters... He's really gettin after him.

I never thought I'd praise Terry on his defense, but he's doing well.

Not havin Chandler on the floor, makes the pick and roll very ordinary....They're just clogging the lane and with Hilton on the floor, its actually 5against 4 on offense....

i cant be the only one who was staring at that chicks chest in the bebe shirt behind bryon scott
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom