New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

indifferent.gif
That's a got damn travel...

Horrible. Mavs best chance was when they cut the lead down to 5 and had possession but wasted it doing some wack crap
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Horrible. Mavs best chance was when they cut the lead down to 5 and had possession but wasted it doing some wack crap
smh.gif

Put the ball in Devean's hands, didn't know what to do with it.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

What kind of sneakers is Chris Paul wearing? I know they're custom, but I'm totally unfamiliar with them. Brand?

They're the new Jordan's.

I'm sorry, but Kidd is useless out there, he is way too tentative.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

What kind of sneakers is Chris Paul wearing? I know they're custom, but I'm totally unfamiliar with them. Brand?
Jordan CP3s
They're mad light

Hot damn the Mavs are such a flawed team, @%+% is embarrassing to watch

Can't wait til they are blown up this off season

I'm sorry, but Josh has got to be done in Dallas.

He's completely choked off this series, and with the comments he's made about his drug use, these fans are going to turn on him QUICK.

Going back to the first half before I left and the Mavs were up 7 and Jose Barea came in, I said to myself this is going to be the point from which everythinggoes downhill. I know it's unfair to him, because he didn't particularly cause it. He had a possession where he overdribbled and gave the ball to Stackwith only time enough to force up a hail mary, and Pargo scored like all their points in that run but most of them were with George on him or in transition,but still, it just felt like a move that would lose the game.

And Chris Paul is getting away with a few travelling violations in the paint. He has like 4 this quarter already. Then Jason Terry had a few too so it seemslike the refs are letting you do whatever as far as jump stops/ 1-2 cadences go.

Stackhouse is garbage. Where are all those Stack fans who support dude for bringing toughness to the team? What good is toughness when you're shootingunder 40%, which is what he's ALWAYS done.

Back
Top Bottom