NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

i will be in Japan sometime in May hopefully i see these there
ohwell.gif
 iam copping for sure
pimp.gif

I like the Tokyo V's, but i hope you guys realize retail is $205. Add in shipping from Japan and customs you are looking at easily +260. Half of my family lives in Japan but I'm not about to ask them to spend that type of money when they have bigger problems to worry about.

I like the Tokyo V's, but i hope you guys realize retail is $205. Add in shipping from Japan and customs you are looking at easily +260. Half of my family lives in Japan but I'm not about to ask them to spend that type of money when they have bigger problems to worry about.

If price ends up being 260 delivered to my front door. Doesnt sound too bad for a shoe that is fire IMO. These will be at least that amount and maybe more from reseller here in USA.

If price ends up being 260 delivered to my front door. Doesnt sound too bad for a shoe that is fire IMO. These will be at least that amount and maybe more from reseller here in USA.

Originally Posted by asu42

i know its not horrible but what i'm saying is that would be the cheapest you could expect to pay only if you knew someone to buy them for you.

Originally Posted by asu42

i know its not horrible but what i'm saying is that would be the cheapest you could expect to pay only if you knew someone to buy them for you.

I'm usure how these will sell in Japan ....I was in Tokyo last yr and spotted one guy wearing TE AJ 2010, from his broken English , I made out he didn't know they were AJ's , he bought them cause they looked "cool".I couldn't find Jordan's for sale in retail/department/ Nike stores there, but found some fusions and retros at the markets in Harajuku . They worked out to be about $180-220 for a pair, which is about what I would pay in Australia. Didn't buy as they didn't look like an "aurthorized" JB reseller.Anyone going all out to get these V's ? I really do like them and not due to the limited numbers or hype.

I'm usure how these will sell in Japan ....I was in Tokyo last yr and spotted one guy wearing TE AJ 2010, from his broken English , I made out he didn't know they were AJ's , he bought them cause they looked "cool".I couldn't find Jordan's for sale in retail/department/ Nike stores there, but found some fusions and retros at the markets in Harajuku . They worked out to be about $180-220 for a pair, which is about what I would pay in Australia. Didn't buy as they didn't look like an "aurthorized" JB reseller.Anyone going all out to get these V's ? I really do like them and not due to the limited numbers or hype.

Originally Posted by Vuey

I'm usure how these will sell in Japan .... I was in Tokyo last yr and spotted one guy wearing TE AJ 2010, from his broken English , I made out he didn't know they were AJ's , he bought them cause they looked "cool". I couldn't find Jordan's for sale in retail/department/ Nike stores there, but found some fusions and retros at the markets in Harajuku . They worked out to be about $180-220 for a pair, which is about what I would pay in Australia. Didn't buy as they didn't look like an "aurthorized" JB reseller. Anyone going all out to get these V's ? I really do like them and not due to the limited numbers or hype.
THIS.
I'm very interested in getting a pair of the 5's for retail. I don't know how I'm going to get them but I'm going to try my hardest to cop. There is no reason that these shouldn't come to the states!
mad.gif

I'm usure how these will sell in Japan .... I was in Tokyo last yr and spotted one guy wearing TE AJ 2010, from his broken English , I made out he didn't know they were AJ's , he bought them cause they looked "cool". I couldn't find Jordan's for sale in retail/department/ Nike stores there, but found some fusions and retros at the markets in Harajuku . They worked out to be about $180-220 for a pair, which is about what I would pay in Australia. Didn't buy as they didn't look like an "aurthorized" JB reseller. Anyone going all out to get these V's ? I really do like them and not due to the limited numbers or hype.
THIS.
I'm very interested in getting a pair of the 5's for retail. I don't know how I'm going to get them but I'm going to try my hardest to cop. There is no reason that these shouldn't come to the states!
mad.gif

I think these are horrible IMO. However most JB releases take time to grow on me n by then it's too late to cop at retail. Anyway I live in Tokyo and can get these easily, if someone wants to make a trade PM me.

I think these are horrible IMO. However most JB releases take time to grow on me n by then it's too late to cop at retail. Anyway I live in Tokyo and can get these easily, if someone wants to make a trade PM me.

Originally Posted by youngj00

THIS.
mad.gif

And Australia
wink.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

THIS.
mad.gif

And Australia
wink.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

retail is pretty high at $205 usd. wondering how much resale is going to end up at.
eyes.gif

the store list looks pretty long.
is there a number on how many pairs have been produced? 

$350+ easy, way too many in the US want and are beyond thirsty for the v's.....
i was thinking more but obviously hoping for less.

Originally Posted by teller360

i really wouldn't mind paying $205 + shipping if i knew anyone there.
problems aside, i wouldn't ask anyone to spend their own money to get me something like that but i certainly would send them my own.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

retail is pretty high at $205 usd. wondering how much resale is going to end up at.
eyes.gif

the store list looks pretty long.
is there a number on how many pairs have been produced? 

$350+ easy, way too many in the US want and are beyond thirsty for the v's.....
i was thinking more but obviously hoping for less.

Originally Posted by teller360

i really wouldn't mind paying $205 + shipping if i knew anyone there.
problems aside, i wouldn't ask anyone to spend their own money to get me something like that but i certainly would send them my own.

Omotesando is were the big Niketown (i don't know what they call it there) is located, been there a couple of times actually
grin.gif
 its about one station stop if your taking the subway minute walk from Harajuku and they carry lots of Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc.
ohwell.gif
 also ive seen a few limited releases last time i was there
ohwell.gif

Omotesando is were the big Niketown (i don't know what they call it there) is located, been there a couple of times actually
grin.gif
 its about one station stop if your taking the subway minute walk from Harajuku and they carry lots of Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons etc.
ohwell.gif
 also ive seen a few limited releases last time i was there
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom