NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol
yeah and I doubt the quality is there....then again YOTRs are going for 500+ and BIN Vs for 600+....I guess if its limited enough, and people are feeling it, they will excuse the quality...SMH at paying so much for post 2000 jays.

lol when a shoe comes out has nothing to do with price you of all people should know that. as for yotrs and bin v's i dont see them going for those prices that is crazy. half that sounds right..

Damn, hard to believe $1000 is actually considered a relatively reasonable price for these now lol
yeah and I doubt the quality is there....then again YOTRs are going for 500+ and BIN Vs for 600+....I guess if its limited enough, and people are feeling it, they will excuse the quality...SMH at paying so much for post 2000 jays.

lol when a shoe comes out has nothing to do with price you of all people should know that. as for yotrs and bin v's i dont see them going for those prices that is crazy. half that sounds right..

When I first laid eyes on these my mind was going crazy and I wanted to cop, but then I saw they weren't really releasing them in the US so I thought maybe I can just cop through ebay or something. Then I saw the prices for these and suddenly this shoe just became an instant pass (Unless I win the lottery lmao)

When I first laid eyes on these my mind was going crazy and I wanted to cop, but then I saw they weren't really releasing them in the US so I thought maybe I can just cop through ebay or something. Then I saw the prices for these and suddenly this shoe just became an instant pass (Unless I win the lottery lmao)

Not a fan of yellow, but these are nice.
I still like my raging bull red suede's better.

Not a fan of yellow, but these are nice.
I still like my raging bull red suede's better.

but is anybody actually buying the YOTR's?

one of the best colorways for the Vs imo and the Vs are my favorite jordan. i really wish they made it easier to get these, lol

one of the best colorways for the Vs imo and the Vs are my favorite jordan. i really wish they made it easier to get these, lol

Originally Posted by asu42

Only chance I have of ever buying these is if I win the lottery

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

YOTR VIIs dropped from what I said then, and BIN Vs are still up there......and XBS Vs dropped as well.
So apparently people weren't buying the YOTR VIIs for that much.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

YOTR VIIs dropped from what I said then, and BIN Vs are still up there......and XBS Vs dropped as well.
So apparently people weren't buying the YOTR VIIs for that much.

So was anyone fortunate enough to scoop a pair at the Outlets?

They apparently dropped at a Norcal Outlet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom