NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

It looks like Jordan Brand teamed up with Nitro Microphone Underground member XBS on a pack of sneakers. For the Jordan Tokyo 23 initiative the two worked on a Jordan 5 Retro and a Jordan CP3 IV. Both sneakers are highlighted with a warm yellow tone on the upper and feature the Jordan Tokyo 23 logo embroidered on the side-panels. For the launch of the initiative, expected end of May 2011, a website will go live at jordantokyo23.com. Hopefully we are soon able to tell you more about it.

Another look at the sneakers follows after the jump.

Jordan-Brand-x-XBS-Jordan-Tokyo-23-Pack-1.jpg

Jordan-Brand-x-XBS-Jordan-Tokyo-23-Pack.jpg

HIGHSNOBIETY

sorry if already been posted, I feel like I've seen these before

a new pic I think, from Nick Tershay's twitter
x2_571ae16

20110417164630.jpg

20110417164629.jpg

Hatena

AJ-WP.jpg

It looks like Jordan Brand teamed up with Nitro Microphone Underground member XBS on a pack of sneakers. For the Jordan Tokyo 23 initiative the two worked on a Jordan 5 Retro and a Jordan CP3 IV. Both sneakers are highlighted with a warm yellow tone on the upper and feature the Jordan Tokyo 23 logo embroidered on the side-panels. For the launch of the initiative, expected end of May 2011, a website will go live at jordantokyo23.com. Hopefully we are soon able to tell you more about it.

Another look at the sneakers follows after the jump.

Jordan-Brand-x-XBS-Jordan-Tokyo-23-Pack-1.jpg

Jordan-Brand-x-XBS-Jordan-Tokyo-23-Pack.jpg

HIGHSNOBIETY

sorry if already been posted, I feel like I've seen these before

a new pic I think, from Nick Tershay's twitter
x2_571ae16

20110417164630.jpg

20110417164629.jpg

Hatena

AJ-WP.jpg

house_do_want.jpg

Love the yellow, fingers crossed for a US release, or at the very least resell prices that don't require a down payment

someone tell me this isn't wishful thinking, just to make me feel better
laugh.gif

house_do_want.jpg

Love the yellow, fingers crossed for a US release, or at the very least resell prices that don't require a down payment

someone tell me this isn't wishful thinking, just to make me feel better
laugh.gif

Ditch the white for yellow and they are perfect for me. I imagine they'll be far, far beyond Bin 23 prices, so I'm not going to even worry.

Ditch the white for yellow and they are perfect for me. I imagine they'll be far, far beyond Bin 23 prices, so I'm not going to even worry.

Back
Top Bottom