New pics of some 2009 releases (some jordan, some kobe, some foam)

dsc04852gs9.jpg

dsc04858wv3.jpg

dsc04857ny7.jpg

dsc04854yb4.jpg

dsc04853hm3.jpg

dsc04849pc2.jpg

The Infared I's make up for me not being able to get the strapped I's.

Jumpman Elite 2009 look interesting too.

It looks like Nikes and Nike retros will be seeing some cash next year. They must be pulling a MJ. Take a year off then come back strong for 2010. 09 islooking craptastic. The CP looks ok. Maybe some pictures will help. The True Flights look nice in certain colors. The 6 rings and JM Elite are decent
grin.gif
. But who OKs the rest?
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Monsterous, all of em. Never liked patent on the AJ1's, making them"infrared" does not change this.
smh.gif

I needed somethin to read while I took a dump and came across an ESPN The Mag issue from 2.25.08 with MJ on the cover. It was an article on his take on thestate of the NBA right now.

Interesting quote... "The only advice I can give to someone in the league now is to be original. The consumer isn't dumb. He or she can sense thingsbeing knocked off. Originality is what lasts."

So are these Fusions Jordan trying to be original? Maybe he needs to listen to the consumers on this board that feel things are being knocked off by JBthemselves!

All of the six rings, hybrids are crap. I dont know who JB hires now a days but this guy must have been the worst in his class design wise cause these shoesarent even made for humans.

Back
Top Bottom