new pics of the Jordan CDP 20 FROM KATC

these are from the katc website. sorry if im late.
2emmlah.jpg
2irxn5z.jpg
2vwzlp3.jpg
14nxwm.jpg
241qvkm.jpg
257nhc9.jpg

They arent as horrible as I originally thought. I'm almost 100% positive that this was a scrapped 20 release that somehow made its way into theCDP...theres no way they would intentionally PLAN a Black Cat as part of the CDP. If they did they're IDIOTS!

KATC makes them look okay, but I'm gonna buy some Fusion III's and buy these for like 80 dollars tops.

* I'm broke this month.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These made me really wanna copp now!!....But imma wait this package still isn't a big priority right now might just get my sister or mom or someone get forme for Christmas while i pay my money on the xi/xii
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doesnt matter how good the angle and quality of the pics are gonna be this colorway is not cool

kixandthecity always make the shoes look 100x better than they normally do. But in the end, they're still garbage.

Don't these look fake to you guys?

b5b1_1.JPG

b767_1.JPG

b893_1.JPG

b9af_1.JPG

bb1e_1.JPG

*Cement print doesn't look indented, and the cut is too high IMO. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

They arent as horrible as I originally thought. I'm almost 100% positive that this was a scrapped 20 release that somehow made its way into the CDP...theres no way they would intentionally PLAN a Black Cat as part of the CDP. If they did they're IDIOTS!

i agree.

Back
Top Bottom