New pics of the jordan true flight

if im late my bad. but i didn't see this on NT yet.

5xvm0k.jpg
these pics are from SneakerFiles. Here is some info from their. Here's a look at two Air Jordansscheduled to release next year. Pictured above is the Air Jordan True Flight Inline, inspired by the Air Jordan 'Frenchie' VII. Read on for a previewof the Jumpman Elite 1 which is accented by the Air Jordan XI and XII. Expect these two to drop in 2009. Via Vagant.

Looks like recycled crap to me. There's no way that these are as tight as the original, so why did they bother? Thanks for the pic though because I'vebeen waiting for more pics.

Sometimes I wonder how Tinker Hatfield feels about these incompetent JB designers butchering his classics.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Looks like recycled crap to me. There's no way that these are as tight as the original, so why did they bother? Thanks for the pic though because I've been waiting for more pics.
Not Feelin da True Flights @ All!
Wonder if JB jus droppd OG Jordans instead of Fusions or Hybrids would Sneaker heads actually BUY them?
I'd certainly cop w/o any complaints about da prices or availability cuz JB wouldnt be butcherin colorways nor da legacy of kix like when they releasedFusion 3z!

Originally Posted by Trav T

Looks like recycled crap to me. There's no way that these are as tight as the original, so why did they bother? Thanks for the pic though because I've been waiting for more pics.
Double Post My Bad

with seeing the true flights, i'll continue my streak of saying "NO" to jordan releases.

I like the idea of a better version of a classic with better technology and all, but there is just too much going on in that shoe for me.

all the lines and shapes make it look like layers upon layer upon layers! Like a Pillsbury biscuit!
laugh.gif

They're alright but a pass for me. I don't really like the idea of making better versions of classics. Just rather have the classic.

They're probably good for ballin, but they're not comparable looks-wise to the original VIIs

i honestly dont think ill ever be buying any of the new releases, which sucks bc that means ill never get a chance to pick up somethin sweet on release day..

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i honestly dont think ill ever be buying any of the new releases, which sucks bc that means ill never get a chance to pick up somethin sweet on release day..
true i guess we will be saying our good bye to all of our common friends on release day lines. it was fun while it lasted & countdown to decis almost near.

Back
Top Bottom