NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Got 32's?!

grin.gif

3215888993_d8859b5db0_b.jpg

eek.gif

that silver bentley demands respect.
vettes with the vertical doors were mean.
'raris were foolish.
rims were so big on the first 'lade that they made that joint look like a car.
<----------------- got my avy from one of these posts
pimp.gif

i want to know what people pushin lambos, bentleys and 'raris do for a living.

Most of the cars are nice but the ugly tacky paint jobs and ugly style rims make them look bad, just cus you riding on 24" dont mean the rims are hot.

d-boys are doing it
nerd.gif

i like my scholarships too much though
grin.gif

good work as usual

IMO, they ruined the CLS. I love candy paint, rims, etc.

But certain cars should not be touched with candy paint or rims that arint silver, black, or white.

These cars include

Flagship full sized luxury sedans
Sports sedans
New sports cars

WTH is candy paint doing on a CLS? They turned on of Mercedes classiest cars into tacky trash, and this is coming from somebody who loves donks and slabs. Toeach his own though. I tend to keep my apples and oranges in different bowls if you catch my drift.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

IMO, they ruined the CLS. I love candy paint, rims, etc.

But certain cars should not be touched with candy paint or rims that arint silver, black, or white.

These cars include

Flagship full sized luxury sedans
Sports sedans
New sports cars

WTH is candy paint doing on a CLS? They turned on of Mercedes classiest cars into tacky trash, and this is coming from somebody who loves donks and slabs. To each his own though. I tend to keep my apples and oranges in different bowls if you catch my drift.
IMO, anything thats not a domestic doesnt sit right with candy paint/huge wheels. Is it only floridians who have such tastes?

Thanks though, Cam. Your posts never fail to entertain
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

im diggin that white maxima. that new body style has grown on me a lot.

Its the black roof that sets it off. White cars with black roofs FTW. I've seen this in the s550 and the carbon fiber stock roof on the e90 m3.

Thanks for the props, ya'll...I appreciate it!

ThrowedInDaGame: Believe me, I understand where you're comin from...I like 'em, but at the same time, I wouldn't dare do it toanything that I'd own.

Hey Cameron Nelson do you have any cars like these?

Got one in the works right now...still stackin to make it happen. I'll post pics when it gets underway

Back
Top Bottom