NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. It's gonna be a cold summer...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

30's on a Camaro though? why would you even do that?

There's no rules or bounderies...

Besides, neither of them are an SS, so there's no performance being robbed.
Based on the slot thats on the front of the second Camaro in the pic that is definitely an SS unless they swapped the front bumper of an SS and put it on a V6

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

30's on a Camaro though? why would you even do that?

There's no rules or bounderies...

Besides, neither of them are an SS, so there's no performance being robbed.
Based on the slot thats on the front of the second Camaro in the pic that is definitely an SS unless they swapped the front bumper of an SS and put it on a V6

sick.gif
 wow, people need to grow up

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Post some camaros or challengers on swangas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A 2000 BC Mustang with Swangas

Roman-Chariot-Racing.jpg
2hp
pimp.gif

All you need is a set of these 84z gorilla super pokes and you'd be set for the summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Post some camaros or challengers on swangas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A 2000 BC Mustang with Swangas

Roman-Chariot-Racing.jpg
2hp
pimp.gif

All you need is a set of these 84z gorilla super pokes and you'd be set for the summer.
pimp.gif

damn don't know how many of these threads i've seen while i was on NT but these rims keep getting bigger and bigger...i remember when thinking 24's were impossible...when will it stop?

damn don't know how many of these threads i've seen while i was on NT but these rims keep getting bigger and bigger...i remember when thinking 24's were impossible...when will it stop?

Cam, 
  I don't post much and definitely don't check NT as much as I did when I was younger, but I always looked forward to seeing updates on your Saturn. I know you said you wouldn't post updates anymore but I'm interested, how far a long is it?

Cam, 
  I don't post much and definitely don't check NT as much as I did when I was younger, but I always looked forward to seeing updates on your Saturn. I know you said you wouldn't post updates anymore but I'm interested, how far a long is it?

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

Cam, 
yooo i forgot all about the saturn, id  like to see its progress aswell.

Originally Posted by Jorh XD

Cam, 
yooo i forgot all about the saturn, id  like to see its progress aswell.

Back
Top Bottom