NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. The Orlando Classic--Pt.1

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I don't think I've ever seen a worse waste of money.

Says the person who's on a website for people who collect shoes.
Are you trying to insinuate that he's frivolous with his money because he posts on a shoe forum (which by the way has subforums that havenothing at all to do with shoes)? I hope you can see how flawed this logic is. Like you have any idea of what he does or doesn't spend money on. You'regrasping for straws because your poor little feelings got hurt once again.

In any thread that anyone starts, people are gonna give their opinions, whether they're positive or negative. I've made positive comments in yourthreads before, which you probably already know, since it seems like you keep a list of anyone who posts in your threads. It just so happens that every singlecar I see in this thread is utter trash in my opinion.

There's a Buick Lucerne in here for crying out loud. Those things aren't appealing in any way to just about anyone under the age of 65.

I just find it hilarious how sensitive you are when people don't like what you post.

I really, really like the Outrageous paint jobs. I doubt I'd ever get one because they're so flashy, but I like the way they shift hues like a motherof pearl.

pimp.gif

FlipnKraut wrote:

You should probably check that I dont even open the other subforums besides general, so fail on you.

Originally Posted by JD617

Are you trying to insinuate that he's frivolous with his money because he posts on a shoe forum (which by the way has subforums that have nothing at all to do with shoes)? I hope you can see how flawed this logic is. Like you have any idea of what he does or doesn't spend money on. You're grasping for straws because your poor little feelings got hurt once again.

In any thread that anyone starts, people are gonna give their opinions, whether they're positive or negative. I've made positive comments in your threads before, which you probably already know, since it seems like you keep a list of anyone who posts in your threads. It just so happens that every single car I see in this thread is utter trash in my opinion.

There's a Buick Lucerne in here for crying out loud. Those things aren't appealing in any way to just about anyone under the age of 65.

I just find it hilarious how sensitive you are when people don't like what you post.

Yet, you come in a thread you know you won't agree with to let everyone know your feelings on it? Do us a favor and keep it moving.

Cam I love your threads, I'm thinking about getting something done to my 04 Monte, but the only things I'm thinking about doing is 22's more thanlikely

These people enjoy doing these things to their cars, it's the culture down south I guess.

But the money they spend on aftermarket parts can be used to buy a really good luxury car; How much do they spend on these hideous things?

Some crazy rides out there, wheres this at in Otown? I need to hit this up next year

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i personally don't find anything with dub on it cool at all. just my opinion though

Well I wouldn't take it that far, a classic car can look classy with 20's or 22's.

great post. even though ill probably never own a car like that..im a low key dude..but i always appreciate different tastes and cultures when it comes to whips...that being said..it kinda hurt me to see the 745 in pink lol..not a fan of pink..
favorite one was the white on white camaro..just piff right there...

Are you trying to insinuate that he's frivolous with his money because he posts on a shoe forum (which by the way has subforums that have nothing at all to do with shoes)? I hope you can see how flawed this logic is. Like you have any idea of what he does or doesn't spend money on. You're grasping for straws because your poor little feelings got hurt once again.

In any thread that anyone starts, people are gonna give their opinions, whether they're positive or negative. I've made positive comments in your threads before, which you probably already know, since it seems like you keep a list of anyone who posts in your threads. It just so happens that every single car I see in this thread is utter trash in my opinion.

Damn bro, you aight?! (and forgive me...I think I got you confused with someone else)

I'm not "sensitive" at all...hell, I don't own any of these cars, so why would I get worked up?! Don't take my words and attempt toattach feelings or a facial expression to them. I've done this for years, and gotten every comment you can possibly think thrown at me, so I'm nottrippin...

HOWEVER, what DOES get on my nerves, are the SAME PEOPLE (not you) who intentionally look at my threads, knowing what lies in them, just to talk crazy. If youdont like the cars, that's great...I understood that the last 673 times you told me.

If you have your opinions, that's cool...I can respect that. We all have them. But, if you KNOW all I do is post cars on big rims, why follow me around tointentionally hate on my threads? (once again, not you)

Do I have a list? Of course not! However, some people stick out like a sore thumb because they've been in every thread I've made. After a while, you nolonger "blend in" with everybody else.

As far as the "flawed logic" comment, it's not. Some people think what we spend our money on is an absolute waste. How often do people,especially in this economy, spend $200, $300, $400+ on shoes, and think nothin of it? What's a "waste" to them, may not be to you. I'd NEVERtell someone how to spend their money, or what I feel is a "waste", because we obviously don't all think alike. Hell, with as much money as somepeople have in shoes, you could build a car to this magnitude (not that you'd want to, but you get what I'm sayin). In a nutshell: different strokesfor diff.folks.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Yet, you come in a thread you know you won't agree with to let everyone know your feelings on it? Do us a favor and keep it moving.

Your reading comprehension seems a little off. I said I enjoy some of what he posts, so I don't know where you got the idea that I knew I wouldn't likethis thread before I even clicked on it. This is only the second time I can remember saying something negative in a thread of his.

Fair enough, Cam. I'll do you a favor and keep the negative thoughts to myself and only post about the ones I like from now on.

Back
Top Bottom