NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. The Orlando Classic...

Those are gorgeous!
pimp.gif

^basically. looks like it's got buck teeth or somethin, and thats one of my favorite cars too.

these cars get uglier and uglier everytime this post is made lol... i come in looking for something new.. dissapointed every time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as always cam....

the two candy royal blue joints are insane.

wussup w/ the homeboy hookup on the collezione?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You GOTTA see the build-up for this car....(you wont believe what it USED to look like)
BEFORE:

AFTER:

eek.gif
Icant wait till I have my dad's 68 Impala and turn it into a monster
pimp.gif

Very few of these cars actually look appealing.

Matter of fact, they look dumb sitting on 28" + rims.

Yuck.

Jesus Christ, are all ya'll new to these posts or somethin?

Where's all the regulars at?

Well, for those that don't like them, this is what I do...if you dont like it, that's fine...it's not for everyone. But, if you DO choose to lookat them, this is what it consists of. There will be no surprises and hardly any changes.

Damn man... Most of those are ugly as hell... There are a few that are hot. And that's not really a Phantom, is it? Kitted 300C? I think this culture isdying here in the A. I dont know what's next, but the candy paint with stupid big rims is kinda fading away. Or maybe it's just the season? I don'tknow... Restored old schools will always be
glasses.gif
but IMO, there's a limit to how far you can take it before it stops looking good...

On a side note, I miss my DeVille....
frown.gif

Every time I think about moving to Florida someday, I remember !!@@ like this.

15q3w4y.gif

This time around I didnt like a lotof these cars or thought "eh" and im a Florida #*%#$. Like the Avalanche with the nasty offset. It ruins the wholething to me. But there are some sick ones posted too.

Originally Posted by JD617

Every time I think about moving to Florida someday, I remember !!@@ like this.

15q3w4y.gif

Word because the kind of cars people drive affects you.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn man... Most of those are ugly as hell... There are a few that are hot. And that's not really a Phantom, is it? Kitted 300C? I think this culture is dying here in the A. I dont know what's next, but the candy paint with stupid big rims is kinda fading away. Or maybe it's just the season? I don't know... Restored old schools will always be
glasses.gif
but IMO, there's a limit to how far you can take it before it stops looking good...

On a side note, I miss my DeVille....
frown.gif

What's funny is, people got talked about in some of the threads, because they put all that money in an old-school...

NOW, these are mostly newer cars w/Kandy paint and big rims, and they STILL get talked about....

I guess you can't please everybody...(not that I ever tried)

Eh, oh well...different strokes for different folks. It's clearly a regional thing.....this board is dominated by NY and Cali, and neither one of the 2know anything about this way of life (and before someone mentions it, i'm sure you dont care to know)

......and no, this culture isn't fading away in the A at ALL...when it comes to old-schools, ya'll mostly put 'em on 3-piece staggered rims. Forya'll, spinnin/floatin isn't hardly done anymore.

Back
Top Bottom