NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Some samples i saw online a few days ago

air-jordan-11-pantone-sample_05.jpg
air-jordan-10-pantone.jpg
air-jordan-xi-blackout.jpg
air-jordan-9-history-of-flight_02.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Six down, three to go. Damn it. I shouldn't have passed on the Bucks and blk/blk.....twice.

Figured you were the one that got those.

Good stuff

pimp.gif

I'm no Jordan sample expert but with some of these crazy J's to be listed on eBay as of late i bet someone will be looking for a new job very soon.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I'm no Jordan sample expert but with some of these crazy J's to be listed on eBay as of late i bet someone will be looking for a new job very soon.

Exactly might thoughts... I mean, it's the same person posting the Pantone and the History of Flights, must not be hard to trace right?

^Sorry Fred, they gotta be an actual LeBron PE with his initials. white/red, white/green, green/gold, whatever...I'm picky!

I would consider a SVSM gold/green if they were a sample size 9 though.

-Jermaine

Six down, three to go. Damn it. I shouldn't have passed on the Bucks and blk/blk.....twice.
Damn, I say damn.
Is that black/white/obsidian? 

To those that went to the Sole Collector LV event, anyone remember the table that consisted of many XI samples?

I have yet to see a photo of that table since the event.

Also, nice thread. A few things I've never seen.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Damn, I say damn.
Is that black/white/obsidian? 

Just black/white. The plastic panel is smoked clear with solid black ribbing. The bootie makes the panel look all black.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

To those that went to the Sole Collector LV event, anyone remember the table that consisted of many XI samples?

I have some pics of that table, I just need to dig em up. That was Joe Iqbal's table (Foot Locker DM/Gentry's bro in law).

Originally Posted by Phase2x

I have some pics of that table, I just need to dig em up. That was Joe Iqbal's table (Foot Locker DM/Gentry's bro in law).

all I remember was when you rocked those bred AJKO's
pimp.gif
! no wait a minute, I remember puneets white infra 6's talking from the back!
laugh.gif

2d8ezoh.jpg

5vqeyv.jpg

264qujs.jpg

aw2luc.jpg

not my pics

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

aw2luc.jpg

not my pics
WOULD THE OWNER OF THIS TABLE PLEASE STAND UP!!! I HAVE MAJOR QUESTIONS FOR YOU!!!

^The owner's name is Joe Iqbal, and he doesn't post on forums. He's related to Gentry.

Fred - Haha yeah, I was wearing black/red AJKO's and I still have them to this day!

-Jermaine

Just saw the pics from the K-Pals event recap....Carter is still a mad man. Those Wedding V's with the "Nike Air" on the back are also really dope. Those size 9 Moss IX's though
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom