NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Old Photos..

j9lrie.jpg

1fic68.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The Jackies.....my goodness, the Jackies.....I've been looking for the white or gray cleats for a minute. Many thanks.

cleatsf.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by who got better kickz then me 22

Looks like this thread is just bout comming to an end the thread was a blast from the past and present!
Although it has slowed down a bit, let's try to keep this going everybody! Here's one of my favorite Promo pairs! 
pimp.gif

-Jermaine
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

What's the story on those Question's? One of my favorite pairs in this thread!

i think it was a contest to use the Honda Fit to make it into a shoe ?

Maine - Those promo questions are fire!
Heelntoe wit my nyks - those Jackie Robinson Griff's are insane!!! GREAT pickup sir! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vince - Even if they're old pics, still fire. Would definitely be a task to replicate that Gloria set pic 
pimp.gif
 This one's for you though hehe 
wink.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]will repost later[/td][/tr][/table]

Jermaine- those ?'s are
pimp.gif

Vince- your Lebron sets are
smokin.gif

heelntow with my kicks and seatownballa- your dedication to Jr/GP and C.Butlers are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Pat- thanks for dropping knowledge on the Rafa/Fed comparisons. BTW- did you remember those dudes going ape crape on the Black/NEON Swoosh US Open socks @the tenniswarehouse forum and willing to pay $50 plus per pair
embarassed.gif

Anyways more pics and less talking:

an808causcASIAN- the differences between the  US Open  release and the PE version of Rafa's breath cages.
401322528.jpg
401322520.jpg

2007 Davis Cup champion USA team member James Blake before being dropped by nike. Notice the difference in sole tread patterns- the right pair was played on hard court surface and the left pair for the european red clay
401322513.jpg

SAMPLES-
 2007 French Open 1.3 court ballistec's- left pair was the GR online ONLY release and the right pair, samples.
401322445.jpg
401322458.jpg

2010 US Open 2.3 court ballistec's- left pair GLOW in the DARK ala Yeezy, sold ONLY @the tournament grounds and NT nyc and the sample GR Non-Glow version on the right
401322477.jpg
401322497.jpg

2010 Master's London Finals court ballistec 2.3- I guess Rafa likes loud/bright colors but won't do elephant/cement print
laugh.gif

401322423.jpg

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Although it has slowed down a bit, let's try to keep this going everybody! Here's one of my favorite Promo pairs! 
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

...same here, I really like them as well. Here's my pair.

Story behind them, they were a part of a Reebok/Honda Fit Design contest where the winning design got their pair made.

Originally Posted by seatownballa

Caron butler AF25 set I think there is one more I dont have.

e9f7cx.jpg

All Star Game worn and signed
15gb5ts.jpg

oh very nice sir. I picked up the DS pair on ebay a couple weeks ago. I bought the Air Max 180- Moore too that you posted, both are super sick in person.

-Tyler

gettinit247 wrote:
Vince - Even if they're old pics, still fire. Would definitely be a task to replicate that Gloria set pic
pimp.gif
This one's for you though hehe
wink.gif

Are they both size 9? 

401337947.jpg
401337966.jpg

Odd to see a Real Madrid logo on a Nike shoe. But Rafa is a big fan.
401337923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom