Originally Posted by Bkals1976

A few AZG samples...

401540307.jpg

Some VII's you don't see much...

401540299.jpg

Info on those 7s?

Those AZG's
pimp.gif

There were the shoes designed by students in haiti along with the kobes and a few others I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong Brian

Amazing LeBron Samples B! I like how those Olympic AZG's look without the logo!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Since we're doing requests, can someone sell me some Vegas graffiti Lebron 4s sz 11.5-12? For a reasonable price, please.
just curious how much do they go for nowadays? I've seen people asking 1000+ but what is like the going rate? 

People ask for over 1k but I don't think they get it. They haven't really been on eBay in a while tho, at least not in a decent size. I'm sure that with patience I'll land them for the right price.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

There were the shoes designed by students in haiti along with the kobes and a few others I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong Brian

I'm still looking for the cradle rocks...

Since we're doing requests, can someone sell me some Vegas graffiti Lebron 4s sz 11.5-12? For a reasonable price, please.
just curious how much do they go for nowadays? I've seen people asking 1000+ but what is like the going rate? 

People ask for over 1k but I don't think they get it. They haven't really been on eBay in a while tho, at least not in a decent size. I'm sure that with patience I'll land them for the right price.

I still remember seeing 2-3 pairs on ebay for 500 years ago size 12

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I still remember seeing 2-3 pairs on ebay for 500 years ago size 12
Yeah exactly, perhaps someone who sees this wants to give me one for that price.

^^
I doubt anyone will sell those in that size for $500 anymore.
ohwell.gif

Anything AZG-IV PE wise will hold it's value!

The pairs are scarce now & you will occasionally see them on ebay...
frown.gif

If you really want them, just purchase them for the extra 500 or so...

PO

I've offered $800 numerous times over the past couple years to multiple sellers for sizes ranging from 10-12 and all have ignored me or brushed me off. I still think $800 is about right and would gladly pay that - I haven't seen any actually sell for over $1000 but $1200-$1500 is what it seems like everyone tries to get for them.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

PO

I'm not saying 500 is the limit, I just don't wanna pay 1k for them. I waited it out for the NYC graffitis and got them for like 285 shipped DS last year. That was a steal, but still. In an open auction I don't think the Vegas IV's would hit 1k. I've been wrong planty of times before though, so who knows...

It's been a minute, good to see this thread still going strong.

cnoriega - Those T.O. Pro Bowl VI PE's are fire!!

Saw some love for the XX1 earlier. Here's a little more. I need to snap some new pics for these.

Originally Posted by Hussman25

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

84a1606ca79b370061f783469a696fae1446956d_r.jpg
076363e66d8da92a9d133eaf0eea6e9a54055117_r.jpg

Hope Nike releases his Galaxy Hyperdunks from this year's ASG!!!

You do know that these are not a player exclusive? Cool shoes but no pe's.
http://www.kicksonfire.co...1-blake-griffin-10-0-pe/

Check the link sir... I beg to differ. Wouldnt have posted these here if I didnt check my sources first.
The PE terminology has been diluted and misintepreted these days. Alot of the collectors that displayed their samples and "PE"'s DID NOT purchase them @their local footlocker/champs/footaction.
Brandon- those ASG 4's always makes me angry because Jeremy aka innovative1 bought my size to spite me@777
mad.gif

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

I've offered $800 numerous times over the past couple years to multiple sellers for sizes ranging from 10-12 and all have ignored me or brushed me off. I still think $800 is about right and would gladly pay that - I haven't seen any actually sell for over $1000 but $1200-$1500 is what it seems like everyone tries to get for them.

The last pair I remember seeing for open bid about a year or two ago was a size 10 that someone bidded all the way up to 1200 for
sick.gif

One of my friends has offered 1k for two different pairs size 10 and both sellers turned him down

Brandon
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You do know that these are not a player exclusive? Cool shoes but no pe's.
http://www.kicksonfire.co...1-blake-griffin-10-0-pe/

Check the link sir... I beg to differ. Wouldnt have posted these here if I didnt check my sources first.
The PE terminology has been diluted and misintepreted these days. Alot of the collectors that displayed their samples and "PE"'s DID NOT purchase them @their local footlocker/champs/footaction.
If you can buy a pair at any retail spot they are not player exclusives. How can you consider something exclusive to anyone if we all have the chance to go buy them?
Player Exclusive = Any pair that is made for specific player and or friendsand family only. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

PO
yea I've wanted them for a while but probly won't pay over 700 for them.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

The last pair I remember seeing for open bid about a year or two ago was a size 10 that someone bidded all the way up to 1200 for
sick.gif

One of my friends has offered 1k for two different pairs size 10 and both sellers turned him down

Brandon
pimp.gif
wink.gif
I think I remember that $1200 one, but if that is the same one you're referring to, I don't think it actually changed hands...

Some people just don't really want to sell things or they are determined to break even and won't sell for a penny below what they paid for it.

jst-that's probably my favorite pair of kobes.

Fred-that's rough.

Eric- mine aren't going anywhere. These are the pair that I'll hold on to and the only way they move is out of desperation...lol

Back
Top Bottom