NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Shox Bomber Clemson PE
Full length shox on these bomber lows triggered post traumatic sprain disorder in my ankles.

I did my ankles in the vc 1 and 2 pretty dirty.

Thee worst tho was the Stunners.  

They were like falling off a cliff and the upper folded in half between the heel counter and strap .

The height, rigid compression and mega stiff heel counters didnt really make you twist your ankle as much as they increased the severity when you did go over.

Full length shox on these bomber lows triggered post traumatic sprain disorder in my ankles.
I did my ankles in the vc 1 and 2 pretty dirty.
Thee worst tho was the Stunners.  
They were like falling off a cliff and the upper folded in half between the heel counter and strap .
The height, rigid compression and mega stiff heel counters didnt really make you twist your ankle as much as they increased the severity when you did go over.
Damn sorry to hear that man. I loved balling in the stunners, no complaints there. But I rolled my ankles several times in the VC 4s and those sharp shox columns

Damn sorry to hear that man. I loved balling in the stunners, no complaints there. But I rolled my ankles several times in the VC 4s and those sharp shox columns
Stunners were the comfiests shox I can remember and the traction was off the charts too.
Actually the traction is probably top 5 of all time when I really think aboit it

anybody need these Gg47 Pe

Back
Top Bottom