397711198.jpg

207856801.jpg

207856753.jpg

207964821.jpg

400641191.jpg

400641196.jpg

400641187.jpg

400641182.jpg

Jay- I talked to Raj about 8 months ago. He still has a few pairs, those SJ's being one of them I "believe".
nerd.gif

Also, awesome pics! I love the Marion V, it's my favorite 5 I own next to the CP3 Away, hence the avatar!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Brian (Bkals) - Did you ever own the #23 Fruity Pebble IV's? Just wondering.
smile.gif

Kazi- I knew it.
laugh.gif

Thanks.

PO

Bkals coming with the Bron HEAT!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Incredible stuff Brian, your LeBron collection is nuts! 

Hey PO, thanks for letting me know about Raj; glad he is alive and kicking and still holding the Space Jams. The Marion V's are also one of my top 5 Jordan V's. You can't go wrong with Jordan PE's with purple and orange!!

Jay

B - LeBron VII cleat?! Unreal! Your LeBron stash is timeless!

Jay - Those Kobe IXs are one of my top 3 grails of all time... I just love PE IXs! Here's a few from my stash

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Jay - Those Kobe IXs are one of my top 3 grails of all time... I just love PE IXs! Here's a few from my stash

-Jermaine
Awesome IX pic Jermaine! Some very rare IX gems in that circle, nice!

Jay

Originally Posted by Phase2x

what's the story with the LeBron cleats, anybody?

PS amazing pic Jermaine, thanks for sharing

bkals - those VII cleats are fire! Always knew there was a cleat version that existed lol. thanks for sharing!

Man... every time I come in here I see new HEAT being shown!  Amazing pairs guys!!!  I haven't enjoyed a thread this much in awhile!  Good to see everyone posting.

PO - I wish I had the Fruity's w/ 23 on them... you offering?!?
nerd.gif

Jay - Thanks for compliment!  Words can't describe your collection... it's amazing how you still continue to pull out unseen grails!  I'll always love those Cassell Ultraflights & Marion V's!!

Jermaine - Thanks!  I always love seeing your pics!  That group pic of the IX's is priceless!  It really shows how diverse the IX is when it comes to PE's... awesome colorways which span across basketball, baseball, & football.  Love the OG BJ Armstrong PE!
eek.gif

Nine Point Five - LeBron VII cleat was made for the man himself to wear in a charity softball game... what better than to wear a pair of your sig line!  I think Sole has a pair of Soldier cleats made for similar situation.

Gettinit247 - Thanks!  Love your desert storm soldiers!!!

Rudolph -
wink.gif

uhhhh! the grey lebron AZG's!!!!!! love love love that shoe

i need more PE jordan 12s. easily my favorite model. Bibby's and Melo's 12s easily the best

Bkals- The cleats on those Brons really look like football cleats and not softball/baseball cleats. I may be wrong. Sick cleats either way!

Uh oh...The beast has risen!

Hehe good to see you post a small sample of your amazing Vault in here John! I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff!

-Jermaine

Good Lord John
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your collection..
wink.gif

Jay, Jermaine, Brian, DJ and many others.. great stuff guys!

Can't recall the last time I'm in NT like every 3-4 hours just to check for updated pics

That AZG collection
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bkals is everything you collect Lebrons size or do you have stuff in your own size too?

jeeeeeezzzzz 
eek.gif

i was about to comment on something, and then saw pics of those azgs and my mind went completely blank.....

unbelievable, keep the pics coming

jay can i make a request for you to post any posite PEs you may have?

Phase and Jay

You guys showed a whole lot of good things in the 1st page.

Keep it up guys and everyone else to.

There is lots of good things in here!

John - I never get tired of those AZG group pics or the pool!!! 
happy.gif

xbiker47 - Majority of my collection is Bron's size along w/ size 9 promo/samples...  although I do have quite a few pairs in my size.

Back
Top Bottom