NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Originally Posted by PO2345

P, great IX as well. The "Faulk" versions were always tough to track down. BTW, where did you display at? Was it recently?

PO
PO, that was last summer, in Dallas, at the Cowboy stadium alongside the notorious Phase2x,
Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Hey guys, here is a little PE blast from the past! I took these photos 8 1/2 years ago, so please excuse the low quality images, bad lighting, etc. When I have some free time, I will take some updated photos of this set with a better camera and lighting. The Olympic Qualifying Tournament was held in Puerto Rico in 2003, these PE's are all from that tourney....

Enjoy!

Jay

400738932.jpg

Jay, I'd love to hear the story on how the hell you acquired almost every single pair from the tournament autographed.

Nice blast from the past Jay! Here's a few old pics of mine from my hard drive that I have saved. As you can see, my photos aren't too clear or anything either, as they are roughly 4 years old!

LeBron Air Raid PE

Devin Ebanks XX3 PE

Quentin Richardson XIII PE

Ray Allen XII PE

Josh Howard XX2 PE

-Jermaine

Question on PE? So these are all game worn? Do the players ask JB, or Nike or do they just send them? Are they always in the specific players size only? If so what about the PE that are sometimes limited releases, how does that work? E excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by trimane24

Question on PE? So these are all game worn? Do the players ask JB, or Nike or do they just send them? Are they always in the specific players size only? If so what about the PE that are sometimes limited releases, how does that work? E excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance.

No they are not all game worn.
Players do not need to ask. Nike/JB sends them.

Some pairs come in player size only and some come in more. Depends on the shoe, player and the Nike employees.

If a shoe is a limited release it is not a pe. A pe is a PLAYER EXCLUSIVE. HOH, Eastbay or anything like those places will never sell a pe. 

Hope that helps!

gettinit247 wrote:

Those dunk man IV samples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bet those are a size 9....

Yes they're a size 9  
wink.gif

Jay, John, Jermaine, P and others  - Great, great stuff as usual!.. Looking forward to see more  ..
pimp.gif

Hey, this is for some of you Lebron collectors because I have no idea about any of LeBrons stuff unless it was his AZG, Dunks or II's, but what would you think a 1off Material Test pair of III's would be worth? Size 9 and each shoe left and right are made of different materials. Would that be something you die hard Lebron collectors would want?

^^^ YES that is something a die-hard LeBron collector would want
happy.gif

Visrael - I knew it lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 they are fire!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Hey, this is for some of you Lebron collectors because I have no idea about any of LeBrons stuff unless it was his AZG, Dunks or II's, but what would you think a 1off Material Test pair of III's would be worth? Size 9 and each shoe left and right are made of different materials. Would that be something you die hard Lebron collectors would want?

pics??

those V2s
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by cnoriega

pics??
Just got my attention......

THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME THROW UP!

A little more:

Derek Anderson 4s

Gary Payton Ultraflights

Air Jordan OG 2 - autographed by some guy who played the Bulls who wore #23

Team USA 2008 Olympics Air Jordan Boxing PE (Inspired by the AJ5)

Air Jordan 14 OG UNC PE

Kobe 2k4 PE Sample 2004 Athens Olympics:

Dunkman LeBron love

^I need to get my hands on those...WAY better than his Sonics black/green XIII IMO!

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom