NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

My first time in this thread and probably my last....my salt levels are high and I don't want blood pressure problems. Those UW B.Roys are
pimp.gif
. I got most of the trainer 1s nike had released publically in 09 and I didn't even know those unreleased PE's existed.

90's pe's >>>>>>>> all. I'm so sick of LeBron pe's. I remember the AZG and the II. They were actually special to own. Everyone has some sort of LeBron PE and Nike is just pumping them out in large quantities. The guy who used to work for Nike who had a table at that sneaker show last week just had a bunch of damn Brons. All but a couple pairs I have seen many collectors own. IMO LeBron pe's are about as played out as it gets.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

My first time in this thread and probably my last....my salt levels are high and I don't want blood pressure problems. Those UW B.Roys are
pimp.gif
. I got most of the trainer 1s nike had released publically in 09 and I didn't even know those unreleased PE's existed.
There are SOOO many unreleased TR1's that would make you go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....in a salty way.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by toughmoney

pimp.gif
There are SOOO many unreleased TR1's that would make you go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....in a salty way.
True statement.

Even with the schools they released, there were different colorways.  I know Texas had atleast 2.

Those UW's are crazy though.  I hadn't seen those before.

Originally Posted by AMG

Thanks guys for the love, glad you enjoy that pic!

Just took a photo of all the Bentleys that I have for this thread (sorry for the red GRs).

403280298.jpg

Nothing for sell. And yeah, I'm seeking help to fill more colorways in it.
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have you seen VC wearing a Gundam looking colorway in game?

xbiker47,love those Generations!

instaPUMP,yes and I thought he worn that colorway while playing team USA in 2004 and some season game back to 2003 and 2004. 

instaPUMP wrote

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have you seen VC wearing a Gundam looking colorway in game?

Yup he wore a similar color while playing for USA in 2003 or 2004. And he did wear the same pair during the regular season with Toronto to go along with the red alternate unis the raptors wore. I don't believe they were exactly the same as the Gundam pair though. If I was ever able to even get the chance to get those pair of Pes..... I've never even come across someone else who was able to pick them up somehow

That VCII collection is amazing! 
eek.gif
  As is the set from a few pages back too 
Great stuff everyone!

Hey guys, Happy 4th of July! I love to see the fresh contributions to this thread, thanks to everybody for continuing to drop in the heat. Incredible VC stuff Ji, I'm impressed!

I'm WAY overdue to share, I will try to get some photos taken soon!

Jay

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

90's pe's >>>>>>>> all. I'm so sick of LeBron pe's. I remember the AZG and the II. They were actually special to own. Everyone has some sort of LeBron PE and Nike is just pumping them out in large quantities. The guy who used to work for Nike who had a table at that sneaker show last week just had a bunch of damn Brons. All but a couple pairs I have seen many collectors own. IMO LeBron pe's are about as played out as it gets.

do you even have any PEs?

Originally Posted by mmonte4

I sold a lot of my stuff back in 2006 when I thought the market was at it's best. I could of made more money if I held onto some stuff. I now only have pe's I wear. Why do you ask?

I sold a lot of my stuff back in 2006 when I thought the market was at it's best. I could of made more money if I held onto some stuff. I now only have pe's I wear. Why do you ask?
always just a lotta talk about others without a real contribution of your own

I was unaware that I had to actually post pics to be able to express opinions in this thread. I wear all my stuff. I have never been one to show off or need anyone giving me props on things I buy. I understand that people like to share pics and I see nothing wrong with that, it's just not for me.

I was unaware that I had to actually post pics to be able to express opinions in this thread. I wear all my stuff. I have never been one to show off or need anyone giving me props on things I buy. I understand that people like to share pics and I see nothing wrong with that, it's just not for me.

ok, so you just like to see what others have without contributing by sharing your own?  i guess if everyone had the "not for me" attitude, this thread would be even better....smh.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Great contributions Digital, Kazi, Brian! Unbelievable stuff up there for sure! B, that group picture is out of this world!

Here's a pair that not too many people have seen. OG #23 MJ PE V

-Jermaine
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE MAN!?!?!?!?!?!? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Great contributions Digital, Kazi, Brian! Unbelievable stuff up there for sure! B, that group picture is out of this world!

Here's a pair that not too many people have seen. OG #23 MJ PE V

-Jermaine
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE MAN!?!?!?!?!?!? 
eek.gif
one of my personal favorites!  some day......

ok, so you just like to see what others have without contributing by sharing your own?

Yes. So by your logic people that have no pe's should not be allowed to comment in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom