NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Digital, Dill, Flip and Phase
pimp.gif

Keep the pics coming.
ARE THESE REALLY OUT? AS PLAYER EXCLUSIVE, THESE ARE SEXY WHICH PLAYER DO THESE BELONG TO?

Wussup guys, I'm new to NT, long time member of ISS... I got new pickups recently and figured I show some some... enjoy :wink:

LeBron game worn vs Phoenix

LeBron game worn signed vs Lakers 

Ray game worn signed (multiple games)

Bosh game worn signed (multiple games)

I finally added a couple of pairs I've been hunting for years.
Nice! I personally will only buy a shoe that's a sz.12 so imagine how pissed I am that all of Bibby's XII's (to my knowledge) are a 12.5. One of these days I'm gonna start hunting for the Wht/Purple IX lows with "10" on the back...

very VERY happy to have these finally,"The Glove" PE/GU, Happy CNY everyone!
sick.gif

nthat.gif

1992 Nike Challenge Court Andre Agassi  Grass PE

Do you have more pics, cuz those look like Supreme Court's, which Agassi didn't wear.  He wore the Air Challenge Huarache in 1992.

The pimple-grass court outsole was made for all the players at grass-court tourneys cuz regular herringbone outsoles just wouldn't work on grass... they be slippin' & slidin'! 

Dope PE's nonetheless!

Nice! I personally will only buy a shoe that's a sz.12 so imagine how pissed I am that all of Bibby's XII's (to my knowledge) are a 12.5. One of these days I'm gonna start hunting for the Wht/Purple IX lows with "10" on the back...

Actually these are a 12.

And the IX lows are one of my favorite Bibby's.

Actually these are a 12.

And the IX lows are one of my favorite Bibby's.

Wow, I Had No Clue The XII's Came In Size 12. And Those IX's Are Nothing Short Of Amazing. Kudos!

How many pairs of those awful Oregon IV leaked? I swear I have seen at least 50 differant pairs without even looking.

I remember when owning a pair of PE's was a big deal. Now seems like everyone collects them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

instagram: vinceisrael

Back
Top Bottom