New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pass along some info.  Looks like there are two new colorways of the Penny II on the way for Summer.  First one is a "Sprite" colorway with an all Royal blue upper, white midsole, an Atomic Green clear sole, and Atomic Green hits (Swoosh, 3M stripe, Penny symbol, air bag, etc.).  The second is a "Dunkman" type colorway.  All black upper, Atomic Green midsole & airbag, black clear sole, and Atomic Green hits (Swoosh, 3M, Penny symbol, etc.).

Peace, 
    J

iva5hl.jpg

Pics:

nike-air-penny-ii-soar-cyber-white-black.jpg

via Sneakernews

Here's a sketch of the Sprite colorway I saw on Kixandthecity.com
492728880-580x435.jpg

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So far not really into this colorway.  Curious what the atomic greens will look like.  Should have just dropped the $+*%#@$*%**+% black/royals as a GR...[/font]

I've seen the line sheet for the shoes and they are pretty dope IMO. They are not going to be a QS but they will be real limited.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

thanx for the info but pass 
sick.gif

Not a big fan either, from the pics I saw.  Just wanted to pass it along.

Peace, 
   J

So basically the Penny 2's are on LeBrons nuts? They need to re-release that %#%@$#!%%$%!% Penny 1 though..along with OG c/w's

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they should just release the og colorways again lol

yeah...i never was able to find the atlantic pair @ the outlets and my black pair is beat
but these new colorways sound loud, i'll consider

^^^^On the flip side, I missed out on the Lebron Sprites, so I'm gonna get these if they have the same availability as the Huarache Free Run OG CW's.

I'm intrigued, I always am with Penny 2s though so I'm not surprised. Let's see if they make it on my list though since I'm scaling back this year

Originally Posted by SoSickening

So basically the Penny 2's are on LeBrons nuts? They need to re-release that %#%@$#!%%$%!% Penny 1 though..along with OG c/w's

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png

I hate this. All Nike is now is a gimmick. It's all gimmicks to sell shoes, especially retros. Why in the world are these colors on this shoe? But yet, people still buy smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom