New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

You _'s trippin :lol:

That Swae Lee album is smooth as ****. I'm 2 steppin, moonwalkin all the way through it. Feels like you on a island somewhere with a Rihanna.

Basically.

Dudes want to compare albums so bad that they're missing that they are unique and different vibes. :lol:

Lol swae lee been hyped up by ****** to do that island ****. It’s not good...***** be saying a bunch of nothing not even rhyming at ****. Barely even singing.

Jxmmi **** better but also not that good.

The production on this outshined both of these dudes easily. Mike will came wit it

Gave this a listen.

Expected swae’s album to be fire and it was meh. Idk if thats bc of the hyped that surrounded dude the past 2 years or bc he slid.

Was rootin for slim. He’s def the better rapper of the two, but these days people are all about the melody thing, so swae overshadowed em. I liked jxmmi’s album more than swae’s but it still isnt what I thought it could be.

Im still listening but as of right now, the first two albums >>>>>> this one...

The more I listen the better & this is def true for Swae album. I like all his album except for Guatemala

She wants me too, she ain't even in denial
Wanna make love, she ain't even in denial
We can get away-ay, maybe to Guatemala

giphy.gif

I'm the only person who don't care for the track with Sex. And sometimes I skip the red wine track

We really callin this man “sex” huh lol

But I liked offshore not gonna lie. The samples (Ye Ali and drake) were good enough for me to already mess with it

We really callin this man “sex” huh lol

But I liked offshore not gonna lie. The samples (Ye Ali and drake) were good enough for me to already mess with it

If we been calling a grown man Baby for 20 years, Sex is cool. And it's just funny.

Good point

As I’m relistening to this swaelee tape man the production on this is heat. My thing is he just didn’t come with it. Touchscreen navigation beat :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I kinda wish they just picked the best 10 songs and dropped that but I know what era we live in.

UP IN MY COCINA >>>

This is how mine looks
1) Up In My Cocina
2) Close
3) Juggling Biddies
4) Powerglide
5) Players Club
6) Bedtime Stories
7) T'd Up
8) Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
9) Growed Up
10) Changed Up
11) Keep God First

I love Rae Sremmurd’s sound so most of the songs still hit with me, but sometimes an idea can be a really good idea, butttttttttt you need to reign yourself in first.

I honestly think had they released it “as a triple album,” but it really be 3- shorter 6 song albums, it would have been a million times better.

SR3MM
1. Close
2. Bedtime Stories
3. Perplexing Pegasus
4. Powerglide
5. Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
6. I pick T’d Up, but wouldn’t be made at Up In My Cocina or Buckets

Swaecation
1. Touchscreen Navigation
2. Heat of the Moment
3. Offshore
4. Guatemala
5. Lost Angeles
6. Hurt to Look (This is probably the track out of the 6 that I’d be fine replacing with Heartbreak in Encino Hills or What’s in your Heart?, I think it’s a good single but Guatemala is the better of the 2)

Jxmtro
1. Brxnks Truck
2. Anti-Social Smokers Club
3. Chanel
4. Changed Up (song I’d be fine if you replaced because Growed Up is really the same song done better)
5. Juggling Biddies
6. Growed Up

Those 18 gives you 1hr 8 minutes.

Last edited:
I didn't know they released separate albums individually. I'm only half way through Srem2 and it's good.

Back
Top Bottom