NEW REAL PICS of QS XX3 WHite/red

i'm glad they changed the side stitching pattern like the titaniums. it's a more elegant stitching in my opinion and it goes great with this colorway.i plan on getting a pair for my bday. thanks for the pictures.

i might change my mind....dude gotta takem without the flash....might regret coppin the stealth/white/black ones....we shall see, they still have somepotential

This post deserves a lock. Not only were these pics posted over a week ago in the other White/Red XX3 post, but the thread starter posted a link to them atanother forum instead of the pics themselves. The pics also suck.

nice..
pimp.gif
..thanks for the link USAB WARRIORS

I just hope that your title is wrong though, and that these are in fact general release and not limited. They surely aren't quick strike if they have arelease day (5/31) and we all know that they are coming.

I swear is it possible to take any WORST PICS? I mean did they hand a monkey a camera and said click away. I dont get it. With the digital camera technologynow a days...switch it to AUTO...and press click.

Those pics are Terrible with a capital T.

but yeah I want these...maybe 2 pair.

Back
Top Bottom