New Red Suede Blazer SB

Yes, Def gonna get copped. But thinking if i should get the purple ones too if i can find them now.. What do yall think?

Those are so siiiccckk . .. wow i need those.... as a matter of fact i only wanted the suede V's from the RGB pack...ima pass for these

i think they are dope, i dont know if i need another pair of all red blazers tho since i have the supremes but dope none the less.

^ I know what you mean.

Anyway, these are actually pretty nice.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find them for under $100, so they'll be copped.

those are hott

i need to step my blazer game up
smh.gif

these are sick. i need these in my life. if these come out in may i might not have the funds. jb killin my pocket this month

i could see this being my first pair of blazers
how much are blazers, cuz what ever that is - 350 is what im savin on the raging bulls lol
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

i could see this being my first pair of blazers
how much are blazers, cuz what ever that is - 350 is what im savin on the raging bulls lol
happy.gif
I may be fortunate, but never more than 70.00 at my place of choice. We don't have much in NC, but residents know what place I am talkingabout. SB gold mine

Originally Posted by Level Six

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JUNE .... but CCS has them shipping in 2 weeks ..... I guess ill have to cop them from CCS to have them early .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Considering CCS hasn't even received May SB's yet, I highly doubt that those June Blazers will ship on May 10th.

men i just checked out the web the don't effing have them

nike-sb-may-2009-collection-blazer-high-classic-1.jpg

Earlier in the month, we featured the majority of the Nike SB May 2009 Collection, but we are now receiving word that two more pairs areincluded in the May 2009 lineup. The first sneaker is the Nike SB Blazer Highwhich features a rather simple colorway composed of a red suede base accented by a black swoosh, a white midsole, black tags, and white inner lining. TheNike SB Classic comes in a little more toned down colorway of a white base with light blue andlight pink accents. Both the Blazer High & Classic from the Nike SB May 2009 collection are now available at your local retailers.

Back
Top Bottom