***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Can anyone help me find the Chicago Bears Omni Light pack? PLEASE!! I really dont want to spend 200+ from a overseas seller...

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js
Damn! been after a pair of these for years.
30t6p3b.gif

These r CRACK!!!!!

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge

These r CRACK!!!!!

Forgot to take pics and post these up last week.....got these for my birthday. Didnt honestly think I would ever get my hands on these, only 20 pairs made for the Heineken Sales Reps in Canada. Took me about 3 months of negotiating with the seller and finally got him to budge

^^^Jacob, thanks. Those Heineken pumps I thought would be unattainable but got lucky on eBay......the U.S. Opens are looking good on, still have to go and pick mine up. Your screen name seems so familiar, you sell on eBay??

^^^Jacob, thanks. Those Heineken pumps I thought would be unattainable but got lucky on eBay......the U.S. Opens are looking good on, still have to go and pick mine up. Your screen name seems so familiar, you sell on eBay??

So sick bro! How much u end up gettin them for? The US Opens r crazy on the foot! But am pretty upset that the Packer Hangtag fell off of them while I was in Vegas...They just don't feel complete with out it. Gotta c if Mike can hook me up with another one. I do Buy/Sell on Ebay...have we done business?

So sick bro! How much u end up gettin them for? The US Opens r crazy on the foot! But am pretty upset that the Packer Hangtag fell off of them while I was in Vegas...They just don't feel complete with out it. Gotta c if Mike can hook me up with another one. I do Buy/Sell on Ebay...have we done business?

Not really, sure. Its a possibility, I buy and sell a lot on eBay. The guy wanted like $2500 for the Heinekens, which there was no way I was paying. I mean there were only 20 pairs given to the Heineken reps in Canada, and my people at Reebok couldnt even get me a pair so I knew this was my only chance. Took me about 3 months of negotiating and I finally got him down to $1000, thought that was pretty fair and I had to have them. I know a lot of people would say $1000 for pumps is crazy, but that is all I collect/wear so for me it was well worth it

Not really, sure. Its a possibility, I buy and sell a lot on eBay. The guy wanted like $2500 for the Heinekens, which there was no way I was paying. I mean there were only 20 pairs given to the Heineken reps in Canada, and my people at Reebok couldnt even get me a pair so I knew this was my only chance. Took me about 3 months of negotiating and I finally got him down to $1000, thought that was pretty fair and I had to have them. I know a lot of people would say $1000 for pumps is crazy, but that is all I collect/wear so for me it was well worth it

Well worth it fosho! Ur name seems familiar for some reason too....im about 15-20 minutes from Packer, u got a shop in Jerz?

Well worth it fosho! Ur name seems familiar for some reason too....im about 15-20 minutes from Packer, u got a shop in Jerz?

Back
Top Bottom