***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Packer Shoes 50% Off Sale - They still have several of the Pump 25th Anniversary Collabs and re-stocked on the Shaq Attaq Friend Of The Program

slide1.jpg

http://packer-shoes.myshopify.com/collections/reebok
Gruppo, thank you brother, copped another pair of the Attaq, for $95 shipped, I just couldn't pass, they are so nice. 

what colors did everyone order? i got white. i never rmbr anyone having the black ones at my school back in the day. so the white is what i rmbr. for some reason ive always liked the white shaq attaqs and the white og pumps but always favored the black pairs of jordans
I ordered the black pair at about 12:10 am est this morning in a size 11. These shoes must be mad limited because I just looked on the site and the Size 11 is sold out! I hope they're comfortable! They do look super heavy, though.

Titolo Reebok Pump Collab came in...$175 from Extra Butter NY. I'm happy with that price. The collabs are bananas in quality and comfort.

Which lace looks better...white (stock) or the extra Teal pair?

Titolo Reebok Pump Collab came in...$175 from Extra Butter NY. I'm happy with that price. The collabs are bananas in quality and comfort.

Which lace looks better...white (stock) or the extra Teal pair?
teal looks better, white looks classier and orange would set them off

teal looks better, white looks classier and orange would set them off

They have an orange pair, but both the teal and orange laces weren't in the box. Extra Butter mailed out the missing set. These teal were taken out of my Mita pair. Might try orange when they get here.

Looks like I ordered the wrong size from End. Thought I was ordering 11.5s in each color but I ordered 12s. Anyone who has the Collabs can speak on how the OGs fit? 12 fits in my 20th anniv Bringback OGs but all the recent Pumps have ran huge and I needed 11.5. Debating dropping another 400 to order 11.5s and decide which one fits better.

Last edited:
Anyone with any sizing input on the recent OG model Pump? Like from the collab colorways?

Last edited:
Anybody know the sizing on Blacktop Battleground Pumps?? I'ma 9.5 to 9 but I heard you can go down a size since they run big.

Anybody know the sizing on Blacktop Battleground Pumps?? I'ma 9.5 to 9 but I heard you can go down a size since they run big.

I thought the Blacktop Battlegrounds ran a bit tighter than the other recent stuff. I could have gone a .5 size up comfortably.

Pissed when i went to go buy the pump after i bought my infrareds they were sold out.

So i end up getting the k2 low and giants gear instead [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Slightly OT, but does anyone know which shoe came out first - the Pump or the Air Jordan IV? I just noticed the 'netting' and 'wing overlay' around the ankle area and thought it was somewhat similar.

Does anybody know where I can order the 25th OG black color way in a size 13? I've looked everywhere. All I see is size 12.

Back
Top Bottom