***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

No discussion at all for the Concepts Insta Pump Fury? Interesting

that white/gray pair is dope

Seen the Shaq Attacks at FNL. Pretty gonna cop em on disco like everything else Reebok related.

Also those CNCPTS are nice. Might cop but there's not too much hype on em so could be an inevitable disco

George Karl's son wearing the Reebok Pump Vertical II

This kid was fresh for sure, whatever happen to them days of having your own style. Having ''individuality'' it kind of feels like something that is extinct nowadays. There's only a few of us who keep it alive, those of us who know that there's nothing better than to have that.

Last edited:

They are long gone my friend, long gone...On side not that Vert ll is mega dope!
Yeah, just an amazing sneaker model. If I had to choose these over any Kanye West sneaker that's out there. I'll choose these all day, everyday.
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Hahaha, thats not even a choice at all, I will take any vintage Reebok sneaker from 90 to 96 without even looking at the box. 
I know brother lol, I'm just saying cause people want to act like his sneakers are these glorious type of sneakers like if they are something special and I just don't see it.

Last edited:
Love you guys just telling the flat out truth re: Reebok & Kanye shoes (and the like). The real lesson (as always) is buy and wear what you like, and never buy for someone else (or based on some "narrative" of "hype" which apparently says that remarkably unattractive desert boots and shoes woven out of some bizarre non-natural material are the best things since .

Of course, if you actually like how Kanye's shoes look, and you're going to wear them, then do it. Just do you. But I'll be co-signing with the guys above - give me '90s goodness from Reebok, Fila, Saucony, Brooks and the like. That's where my money has been going, and will continue to go for the foreseeable future. Now if only those companies would retro some of the models we really want!

I really wanted the Reebok Rafters, they were an ugly shoe that I think would do well today bcuz of what is cool today, of course I could be completely wrong but with the little lace thing in the back it just gives off that today's simple shoe design vibe

My favorite colorway and generation for the Atlas model. That first gen actually featured a metal heel plate, instead of the normal TPU. 

Companies like Reebok & FILA are too tamed right now. They really need to become ''untamed'' again like in the 90s and let their beasts of a sneakers out of the f'ing cages and just cause havoc (Metaphorically Speaking)... cause in reality there's so many more other models that they could pick out to retro, but they just don't do it like if those other sneaker models didn't exist or something like that but us OG's in the game know the truth.

C Flyness ''The UnorthodoxWOLFF''

{Passion over hype!}

Put out more Shaqs or Iversons.

So many Iversons I wanted when I was younger, but I never had the money

Last edited:
I am for all the Shaq models, just pay the guy, market it right and bring all the models and I mean all of them!

I am for all the Shaq models, just pay the guy, market it right and bring all the models and I mean all of them!

I want the Preacher! I would love to get my Shaq collection going. I'm all for it. Just do good color ways. No weird trash lol....same goes for the Iversons.

These are some of the Reebok kicks that I would love to see get retroed: Reebok Icepick, Reebok Prophet, Reebok Optix, Reebok Pump Vertical III, Reebok Focus, Reebok Romulus etc.

LPU- 2016 Phase 1 Pro X Packer "Corner 85' "
Such a dope shoe and premise. I grew up in the northeast and remember this type ish, But more so the early 90's. Anyway aside from the story it's just a super clean shoe. :smokin

Red Run Red Run not really in my taste, but if you like them and you're hapoy, then I'm happy for you. Repped.

These are some of the Reebok kicks that I would love to see get retroed: Reebok Icepick, Reebok Prophet, Reebok Optix, Reebok Pump Vertical III, Reebok Focus, Reebok Romulus etc.

YES!! I don't know why they don't bring back down of these. I mean, they don't have to make a gazillion pairs, just make them a quality sneaker in a quality color way and I WILL buy them.....full retail of they are dope enough. Lol.

As much as I would love to see all those models, and even more, coming back, I know that this will never happen. It's a business and as business Reebok decided to wave high the white flag and check out of it a long time ago. We will have to be happy with whatever scraps they throw at us, millions of pointless Question colorways and tech less classics. That is it, the only hope is Adidas selling them to someone that cares about the full legacy, but again, that's too much ask for and hope for.

Back
Top Bottom