***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Retros

video_image-055622.jpg

via SneakerWatch

cant-wait-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-371.gif

50 dollars at Reebok.com for $25 on Groupon.
Make sure you use a cash back site 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Patiently waiting on the blue toe Questions already...

My brother had those Kamikaze 2s when we were young. I'll definitely be getting those for him when they come out.

If those runners have functioning DMX, it's over.
Does anyone know why they stopped using DMX¿ It was an amazing technology.

I keep hoping Reebok will bring this cw of the AXTs to the US someday.  I think they released them in Europe a while back.

20h7hqp.jpg

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I keep hoping Reebok will bring this cw of the AXTs to the US someday.  I think they released them in Europe a while back.

20h7hqp.jpg
You and me both.  I've been pushing for a retro of this shoe in this colorway with the Raquet ball material on the pump for years.  Europe got one OG colorway but it wasn't the teals it was this colorway

Why they threw a basketball pump on a shoe that was originally designed as a cross training shoe for runners is beyond comprehension.  

http://www.defynewyork.co...-axt-pump-1990-original/

Also while their at it why hasn't anyone retro'd the SXT?  I have a magazine article from 1990 that has the Trainer SC and SXT I pump neck and neck in terms of all around quality and performance. 

New Finish line catalog has a reebok page with the white/black/neon Twilight Zones, $119.99.

No release dates though, also Answer IV's in white/black for $115.

I really hope Reebok does another release of the premier edition Pumps, denim bled on my white blue 20th ann's and I got rid of them, could definitely use a fresh pair

Shaqnosis, Kamikazes and red Answer IVs will all be picked up. Possibly the Emmitts as well. Never thought the day would come where I would purchase more reeboks in one year than Nike/Jordan.

20h7hqp.jpg

This was the shoe I played my first year of organized basketball in..Had a nice rotation between these and some blk/silver 5's back in 90 or 91..Great memories..

Ridiculous Shaqs....loved mine back in the day

Honestly surprised they are still able to be worn

This was a twitter pic I saw on sneakerfiles.com. Upcoming samples, we've seen the Georgetown colorway on the right, but the Sixers colorway on the left looks interesting. Look forward to more pics... and release info on the blue-toes.

^^^Good looks. Just went on your site and saw the Swizz Beatz post, and saw THESE coming back out. That's what I'm talkin bout!!!

Back
Top Bottom