***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Scott Weinger in the Reebok SXT Pump
universal-city-ca-april-20-actor-scott-weinger-attends-superstar-kids-challenge-event-on-april...jpg

Scott Weinger in the Reebok SXT Pump
universal-city-ca-april-20-actor-scott-weinger-attends-superstar-kids-challenge-event-on-april...jpg

SIGH!! 😞😞😞 We'll NEVER get these!! So freaking sad Reebok (or better yet Adidas) won't do the proper thing and retro them! I don't even give a damn if the Pump doesn't function. I just want a new pair of SXT Pumps in this OG white/blue colorway! My first Pump, early spring of 7th grade school year, circa 1990. Only one in the entire school to have the Pumps. Felt so cool to be the only one. Everyone wanted to try pumping them up. Had these after I started the school year (1989) with the Jordan IV Black/Cement.

Reebok, do us a HUGE SOLID & retro these!! Please!!

Not a new pickup but I was at my church gym
8ADD3557-FD12-4639-8ACE-C6E7DB971BB2.jpeg
tonight and went through the equipment closet. Found these, box and all, in there. I used to bring shoes up there for people who didn’t have any to play in and I guess I took these up there. I forgot where they went. Pumps still work and no outsole separation.

Looks like it was 20$ off 100 on top of 40% off. Didn't know about the 20 off before I cashed out. That's what receipt says though. Reebok outlet been great lately Used to be trash.
Mine hasn’t changed the promotion is still bogo 50 off they just received the minion question and the white and gray low question

Mine hasn’t changed the promotion is still bogo 50 off they just received the minion question and the white and gray low question
They have Iverson Classic, Hot Ones, Minions and another one I can't think of right now all for 40% off. They had the White/Grey lows also but I think they were retail.

Just grabbed Kamikaze 2 OG colorway at outlet for 58 bucks after 40% off and some other weird discount they put on there. Tons of Iverson gear in there too. My Reebok outlet been dope lately.
Dang I may have to check out the Reebok outlet and see what they got

Back
Top Bottom