***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Reebok DMX Thrill
gettyimages-156108096-2048x2048.jpg

Thankfully these ended up at the outlets after the whole lawsuit thing. Grabbed both OG colors as they were like $40. Labeled as the "90s Tech Trainer" or something like that with a generic white insole.

BUT, I also grabbed the actual Big Hurt pairs when they released in Australia with the actual logo and branding. Those I've kept on ice but think it's fine to let them go.

Last edited:
Local Athletes Foot, not sure if they ship, but willing to help

Thanks for verifying. I'm not interested in owning any of those pictured. I was just curious due to seeing the low prices.

There hasn't been any of The Athlete's Foot stores in California for so many years now. I recall they used to have some around the L.A. area in the '90s to like early 2000s. I believe all the stores around my side of town closed down before the mid-2000s. They did have one in Fox Hills Mall in the '90s.

I realize there aren't too many stores in America now after doing research. They currently have locations in foreign countries.

Thanks for verifying. I'm not interested in owning any of those pictured. I was just curious due to seeing the low prices.

There hasn't been any of The Athlete's Foot stores in California for so many years now. I recall they used to have some around the L.A. area in the '90s to like early 2000s. I believe all the stores around my side of town closed down before the mid-2000s. They did have one in Fox Hills Mall in the '90s.

I realize there aren't too many stores in America now after doing research. They currently have locations in foreign countries.
Yeah most of the spots here became City Gear, except one and it’s only a couple of minutes away from me.

Back
Top Bottom