***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I'm patiently waiting for them to inevitably go on sale, as the white pair did at Footlocker for $99.99. when that happens, I'll grab a pair.
The white pair went on sale that fast? They just came out a month ago.. Interesting

s-l1600 - 2023-04-30T183120.283.jpg

The white pair went on sale that fast? They just came out a month ago.. Interesting

They released more than a month ago, but someone posted the FLR link and sure enough, $99.99. These will be the same in time.

Reebok has the LA to LA Shaq Attaqs for 60 bucks if you use the Hero discount. The Iverson’s and the Omni Zones aren’t available for discount. 60 bucks isn’t too bad for synthetic leather and a malfunctioning pump. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Informaiton on how to acquire this release in this article.

SNS x Reebok Question Mid “AI”
Color: Brown/Classic White-Gum
Style Code: HP6851
Release Date: May 16, 2023
Price: $180
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-2.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-3.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-1.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-4.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-5.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-6.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-7.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-8.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-9.jpg

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy Did you end up picking up a pair of the LT Courts? I noticed they disappeared from the Reebok site. If you are still wanting a pair or didn’t order from there, SNS still has plenty of sizes for a discounted price.

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy Did you end up picking up a pair of the LT Courts? I noticed they disappeared from the Reebok site. If you are still wanting a pair or didn’t order from there, SNS still has plenty of sizes for a discounted price.
I was going to but my size on SNS (9.5) sold out. It’s all good, I copped those Club C x Milk collab.

Back
Top Bottom