***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

ak32238zuxzppzz.jpg

I'm glad ppl sleep on Reebok, no hype and Plenty of sizes available like the good ol days. Snipes.com is having a little sale. Picked up TZ's for $85. They're selling the Answers also for the same price. I got the Black ones already but I'm eyeing those White/Red's. Hopefully soon The Blast will be on sale too, I really need Reebok to retro that Blue/Black colorway again.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.42.17 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.41.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.42.31 AM.png

Does anyone have a pic of a shoe called Reebok Canvas? It was an aerobic shoe, white canvas upper, gum soles, terry cloth lining, came out around 1985-86. TIA

Anybody know if there are any discernible differences between the classic leather 1983 release and the 40th anniversary release? Both are en route for a thorough comparison in hand, but just wanted to know if any of you can shed some light as both seem higher end than the standard gr.

Reactions: MJH
Anybody know if there are any discernible differences between the classic leather 1983 release and the 40th anniversary release? Both are en route for a thorough comparison in hand, but just wanted to know if any of you can shed some light as both seem higher end than the standard gr.

I'd be curious to know this as well.

Just copped off reebok site.

Not seeing em available anywhere else or 20% off. Didn't want to wait and size not there.

I'm glad ppl sleep on Reebok, no hype and Plenty of sizes available like the good ol days. Snipes.com is having a little sale. Picked up TZ's for $85. They're selling the Answers also for the same price. I got the Black ones already but I'm eyeing those White/Red's. Hopefully soon The Blast will be on sale too, I really need Reebok to retro that Blue/Black colorway again.

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.42.17 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.41.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.42.31 AM.png

Half off that 85 & I'm in there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom